38 year old Pitt and Drago

begoodlookingtheory

begoodlookingtheory

Bronze
Brutal fucking mog
Pitt is King

https://scontent-mad1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.18172-8/12189298_854717947975670_1247628397870426362_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5f2048&_nc_ohc=TZ2hk_eyygYAX_e-9tf&_nc_oc=AdghJSIBQJg42cmdHl2r8OtE4jt402pXAH4-FZoUtESwIxnU1D9kJDp-Z5W-RsNiZCk&_nc_ht=scontent-mad1-1.xx&oh=00_AfB52QlCUNPiG4f4K6YbVAYn65OpxxgZ6Y1UNIE_BQYJtw&oe=66294268

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/dd/c4/b3/ddc4b3886307f967a51703fd9c2db5fe.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sportsmogger, LooksThinker, Deleted member 65499 and 5 others
You will remember the name

Ivan Drago Knockout GIF by LosVagosNFT

D R AAA GOOOO

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, JL~, JoshuaG and 4 others
both subhumans tbh

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
IMG 3332
Cherry pick drago aged better

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
u should clean my shit on the streets
That’s your job mate

Keep selling train tickets to kolkatta so you can pay for your work visa to my country :ogre:

That’s your job mate

Keep selling train tickets to kolkatta so you can pay for your work visa to my country :ogre:
Dumb incel keep modding incel forums, you should clean my poop and all dravidians. they are the ubermensch

average bosnian carseller

@BrahminBoss bhai can u pls send that pic on your banner, tho he ve got LL in Turkey and became disabled

Dumb nosecel imagine bragging about being in Londonistan
I’m a nosecel but everything about you is a genetic failure

Being in London mogs having 50,000 posts on looksmax.org in the discomfort of a Mumbai manja :feelsokman:

I’m a nosecel but everything about you is a generic failure

Being in London mogs having 50,000 posts on looksmax.org in the discomfort of a Mumbai manja :feelsokman:
Youre a mod w negative post rep and a deformed nose bragging about living in Londonistan as that ur only accomplishment in life, you arent even a human next to me irl and u and ur dalit poonjabi mom knows it now clean my shit incel

drago couldnt do pitt's roles in ocean eveln

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and lemonnz
Youre a mod w negative post rep and a deformed nose bragging about living in Londonistan as that ur only accomplishment in life, you arent even a human next to me irl and u and ur dalit poonjabi mom knows it now clean my shit incel

View attachment 2819585
Do they teach you mathematics in Mumbai?

You cant insult me with anything, you would sacrifice your granny to Delhi street thugs to get raped so you could breath the air here

IMG 1073

Do they teach you mathematics in Mumbai?

You cant insult me with anything, you would sacrifice your granny to Delhi street thugs to get raped so you could breath the air here

View attachment 2819595
you ugly brain receded muzzie dog u are literally a forehead recessed brain damaged camel piss guzzling pig and u lecture about genetics? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Ugly cuckold faggot, keep indulging in ur delusions and putting pics from 5 years ago 😭😭 Ud literally look non human in front of me u sandnigger x dalit rape baby

Imagine being this deluded, camel piss does wonders

Imagine lecturing about genetics when ur ethnic and still have cuck eyebrows u nosecel aboriginal faggot

Imagine flexing where u live while being a slum kid. Slumdog without the millionaire
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Axii
you ugly brain receded muzzie dog u are literally a forehead recessed brain damaged camel pizz guzzling pig and u lecture about genetics? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Ugly cuckold faggot, keep indulging in ur delusions and putting pics from 5 years ago 😭😭 Ud literally look non human in front of me u sandnigger x dalit rape baby
View attachment 2819613

Imagine being this deluded, camel piss does wonders

View attachment 2819616

Imagine lecturing about genetics when ur ethnic and still have cuck eyebrows u nosecel aboriginal faggot

View attachment 2819625

Imagine flexing where u live while being a slum kid. Slumdog without the millionaire
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2819612
Do you want to suck my dick?

You psychoanalysed all my posts

You live in Tamil Nadu, you worship fake Hindu gods that make you drink cow piss and eat cow shit, keep swimming in the cow shit with your oppo android browsing my profile like the little faggot you are

My wealth in London is considered poor here but it’s considered wealthy enough to buy your whore of a mother’s little shed house

Do you want to suck my dick?

You psychoanalysed all my posts

You live in Tamil Nadu, you worship fake Hindu gods that make you drink cow piss and eat cow shit, keep swimming in the cow shit with your oppo android browsing my profile like the little faggot you are

My wealth in London is considered poor here but it’s considered wealthy enough to buy your whore of a mother’s little shed house
Dont talk about my wealth bhaijahnn ud literally rope if you know how much estates we own;)Can prolly put you in Downing street w that money instead of that shitty alley you live in at 4 degree centigrade suicidal weather :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: how u havent roped while being ethnic subhuman and living in that climate is a wonder :lul::lul: keep coming at me with those regurgitated muzzie insults bhaiii , u dogs know no nuance , cant even differentiate bw a 9 yo child and an adult for breeding:p , took me 2 mins to go through ur profile. Its mixed w self loathing delusions and god complex btw mentally ill subhuman mixed aboriginal muzzie mutt just rope💅

• +1
Reactions: Axii
Dont talk about my wealth bhaijahnn ud literally rope if you know how much estates we own;)Can prolly put you in Downing street w that money instead of that shitty alley you live in at 4 degree centigrade suicidal weather :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: how u havent roped while being ethnic subhuman and living in that climate is a wonder :lul::lul: keep coming at me with those regurgitated muzzie insults bhaiii , u dogs know no nuance , cant even differentiate bw a 9 yo child and an adult for breeding:p , took me 2 mins to go through ur profile. Its mixed w self loathing delusions and god complex btw mentally ill subhuman mixed aboriginal muzzie mutt just rope💅
@coispet darliiinggg

But you still look like this

IMG 1073
IMG 1074

Your grandmother bonemogs you, what gremlin did she fuck in order to give birth to your subhuman call centre parents

Pitt is barely 5'10 and was pictured naked whilst rocking a small unit. Amazing genetics indeed.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
But you still look like this

View attachment 2819674View attachment 2819676

Your grandmother bonemogs you, what gremlin did she fuck in order to give birth to your subhuman call centre parents
muzzies are so boring man, 0 creativity, in bed theyre freaks but all that hijab blocking sunshine vitamin and brainrot from guzzling piss all day sure takes their toll :LOL:

muzzies are so boring man, 0 creativity, in bed theyre freaks but all that hijab blocking sunshine vitamin and brainrot from guzzling piss all day sure takes their toll :LOL:
You’re a Hindu

By default your religious initiation is to drink piss and use cow shit as lube

Keep worshipping and sucking cow udders in hopes of touching your blue elephant god in the afterlife

Utter subhuman

You’re a Hindu

By default your religious initiation is to drink piss and use cow shit as lube

Keep worshipping and sucking cow udders in hopes of touching your blue elephant god in the afterlife

Utter subhuman
Oh this one is the refined muzzie. Not as schizo as @CFW432 and mirin thought out grammatical structures but lacks his creativity (or atleast attempt of it), the shitskin sandnigger seethe from being an abused receded mixed mutt aboriginal muzzie still reeks off the screen, pardon my French.:lul:

Oh this one is the refined muzzie. Not as schizo as @CFW432 and mirin thought out grammatical structures but lacks his creativity (or atleast attempt of it), the shitskin sandnigger seethe from being an abused receded mixed mutt aboriginal muzzie still reeks off the screen, pardon my French.:lul:
Nothing you’re saying is making sense to me, I don’t know what forgotten language they teach you over there in Tamil Nadu, if there even is an education system there, keep replying with “muzzie”, no other insults, you’re the one that lacks creativity and brain cells, you’re a schizophrenic subhuman that frauds and looks like a mid tier subhuman at best, you are genuinely deformed and a genetic failure

Nothing you’re saying is making sense to me, I don’t know what forgotten language they teach you over there in Tamil Nadu, if there even is an education system there, keep replying with “muzzie”, no other insults, you’re the one that lacks creativity and brain cells, you’re a schizophrenic subhuman that frauds and looks like a mid tier subhuman at best, you are genuinely deformed and a genetic failure
It doesnt make sense cos the camel piss got to you Abdul, you call me subhuman yet you literally confess to having a receded skull, disgusting abo nose w no bridge, smile lines (Fucking caged so hard at the delusion there thinking it looks good and you self inducing it and deforming your Chucky face even more), and cuck eyebrows as an ethnic. You disgusting deformed ethnic rats who to add insult to injury live in Londonistan in a council alley estate with weather that could make even your whore fatimas vagina dry up that even the sight of Brahmin Aryan bvlls cant remedy is just :Chef's kiss: .Caging at your life you delusional freak, will be waiting for the time you go inactive. Will see if it coincides with any ugly ethnic falling off from London bridge :lul::lul: Also anytime someone says I fraud I take it as a compliment so thank you Abdul, maybe send over your whore sister Fatima as an extra gesture

Pitt is a low tier normie Arnold Schwarzenegger is where it's at.

• +1
Reactions: reeceJen