40 days before I attend a marriage, more glow up advice? (And follow up about my heightmaxxing)

asterosprite

asterosprite

Iron
As title says, I have to attend a marriage in the family in 40 days from now, where almost every relative hasn't seen me for 2-3 years (I'm 17) and tbh I have already had a glow up in these years but I want to maximise what I can do in these forty days to shock those that shat on me and called me ugly in my idgaf how I look era

I know the typical eat healthy workout drink more water shit but this forums always got some underrated shit going on that nobodys heard of so bring them on please.

Its gonna be tough winter time so I'm not sure if I should be musclemaxxing or leanmaxxing etc under all those layers and layers of clothes. I'm willing to buy supplements or devices even if they are just short term gains

Also if you got any good threads that can help me that would really really be appreciated

Now onto my heightmaxxing follow up if anyone cares

My dad is finally ready to get me on HGH, only if I go to an endocrinologist, get my levels checked and they come deficient. My tanner stage (not even sure if this is an accurate way of measurement) is 4.3 and my predicted height is 5'7 (max 5'9) and I'm 5'6 rn. Comments are welcomed

At your age just have clear skin and collagen
I assume you are like strong MTN?

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Kys indian

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and 147
Never got myself rated before but maybe just mid MTN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
Oh and I am on isotret for 102 days now, and my acne has cleared up, just scars remain. I am thinking of buying a dermapen for like 25$

Oh and I am on isotret for 102 days now, and my acne has cleared up, just scars remain. I am thinking of buying a dermapen for like 25$
Yes just do whatever you can to have clear skin
And i would leanmaxx

only difference you'll realistically make in a month is losing weight.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and odux
only difference you'll realistically make in a month is losing weight.
I'm skinny fat, I was "bulking" for like 3 months which ended up dirty and now its too late for me to bulk and cut, so cutting is the answer yeah?

I'm skinny fat, I was "bulking" for like 3 months which ended up dirty and now its too late for me to bulk and cut, so cutting is the answer yeah?
u should have gone for a cut first and later start lean bulk

u should have gone for a cut first and later start lean bulk
Everyone else said otherwise, but now I will end up cutting since nobodys seeing my body under the winter clothes

Everyone else said otherwise, but now I will end up cutting since nobodys seeing my body under the winter clothes
If u r skinny fat and bulk, you will have an ugly looking potbelly and lovehandles which will ruin your frame. So go on a cut and leanbulk later.

• +1
Reactions: asterosprite
are you trying to fuck your cousin? why do you care/

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, IanIachimoe2491, 147 and 2 others
are you trying to fuck your cousin? why do you care/
I'm really just a perfectionist who constantly seeks validation and praise from others shrug

• Love it
Reactions: 147
dont cut your hair so you look like a prince