40-year-old Muslim woman to represent Sweden in Eurovision (2023)

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
The UK's representative is Jewish

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2832, Deleted member 27987, Deleted member 14392 and 5 others
Loreen won the 2012 eurovision though

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
i hate europe so much

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and juste
at least it represents countries population well

• +1
Glad that Hungary refuses to participate in that faggotfest

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 28904
Willing to bet she had to suck and fuck a few Swede dicks for that position.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Tallooksmaxxer
You claim to be muslim you disslikee this? We are invading europe gou must be cheerish.

Your white blood is present in your political thought smh

• +1
She has a swedish boyfriend.
Screenshot 20230510 004734 Brave

TepidHeavenlyItaliangreyhound size restricted

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Sub0, klip11 and 1 other person
Remember watching it (taking a glance, mostly) since childhood and don't know why exactly, but most of the songs were just trash, no matter what country it was from. Simple mainstream radio had way better European pop songs in meanwhile. Out of curiosity looked up earlier days of it, 25-40 years ago, and it was bad too.

Willing to bet she had to suck and fuck a few Swede dicks for that position.
What's more likely is that some leftist faggot decided to send her just to troll the nation's conservatives.

The joke is on them. The left in Sweden is slowly going extinct as radical-right wing movements (both Islamic and nativist) grow in popularity.

What's more likely is that some leftist faggot decided to send her just to troll the nation's conservatives.

The joke is on them. The left in Sweden is slowly going extinct as radical-right wing movements (both Islamic and nativist) grow in popularity.
I was right btw she's got a Swede BF, JFL. I support right-wing movements regardless of who's heading them.

You claim to be muslim you disslikee this? We are invading europe gou must be cheerish.

Your white blood is present in your political thought smh
And you Turks are being invaded by Syrians and Pakis. Enjoy.

I was right btw she's got a Swede BF, JFL. I support right-wing movements regardless of who's heading them.
Tbh women don't even give af about Islam most would be more than happy to simply adopt the degenerate culture of native whites whilst still claiming oppression points for being "muh womanz of color!!!!"

This is actually the reason I don't quite buy into the idea that muslims will just outbreed the natives like the doomsayers insist will happen. They're massively underestimating how quickly degeneracy can take over communities. Another 10-15 years from now, muslim foids in the west will be just another class of whores that refuse to breed. Muslim birthrates will tank.

It's even already happening outside of the west. Iran has shit birthrates and their society isn't even as degenerate as the west.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Michael Myers
Remember watching it (taking a glance, mostly) since childhood and don't know why exactly, but most of the songs were just trash, no matter what country it was from. Simple mainstream radio had way better European pop songs in meanwhile. Out of curiosity looked up earlier days of it, 25-40 years ago, and it was bad too.
celebration of jew mediocrity. they won't allow talented contestants. they get weeded out by the jews

Tbh women don't even give af about Islam most would be more than happy to simply adopt the degenerate culture of native whites whilst still claiming oppression points for being "muh womanz of color!!!!"

This is actually the reason I don't quite buy into the idea that muslims will just outbreed the natives like the doomsayers insist will happen. They're massively underestimating how quickly degeneracy can take over communities. Another 10-15 years from now, muslim foids in the west will be just another class of whores that refuse to breed. Muslim birthrates will tank.

It's even already happening outside of the west. Iran has shit birthrates and their society isn't even as degenerate as the west.
Yeah I agree with you, that's why I don't care about muzzies here in the west or islamophobia, I mean I'm kinda islamophobic myself these days due to how degenerate these people have become + completely westernized, abandoning their own culture completely. I think you can mix it in a way you don't forego your own culture but most people don't take that route.

Yeah I agree with you, that's why I don't care about muzzies here in the west or islamophobia, I mean I'm kinda islamophobic myself these days due to how degenerate these people have become + completely westernized, abandoning their own culture completely. I think you can mix it in a way you don't forego your own culture but most people don't take that route.
It wouldn't shock me if Muslims get so fed up with their foids that they team up with the native far-right to overthrow liberalism/feminism together jfl. I'm not kidding about this btw. It literally could happen.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Michael Myers
It wouldn't shock me if Muslims get so fed up with their foids that they team up with the native far-right to overthrow liberalism/feminism together jfl. I'm not kidding about this btw. It literally could happen.
You're already talking to a guy who'd rather chill with far-right europeans than libcuck/westernized muzzies. :feelskek:

The Eurovision cucks support LGBT and Ethinic culture.
IMG 20230512 052851

Yeah I'm Islamic but I'm Islamophobic I guess since I dislike muzzies for being degenerates mostly who lost their values.
I'll laugh myself into a coma if after shilling out for muslims all this time they just end up joining the far-right so they can overthrow feminism/lgbt jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
I'll laugh myself into a coma if after shilling out for muslims all this time they just end up joining the far-right so they can overthrow feminism/lgbt jfl.
That’s really the only way to go. At least we have the same values. That’s what matters to me. I’ll take a right-wing “Islamophobe” over a muzzie soycuck or feminist as my friend.

That’s really the only way to go. At least we have the same values. That’s what matters to me. I’ll take a right-wing “Islamophobe” over a muzzie soycuck or feminist as my friend.
A major part of the reason the european far-right might eventually ally with the muslims and visa versa is that both factions will eventually reaize that their original culture doesn't actually exist anymore. What is the point of fighting for 'traditional' European values when said values is cucked feminism bullshit? Ditto for the muslims.

Still normies are giant retards so I dunno. Still I don't think the left will retain popular support from most males forever.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, looksmaxxed and Michael Myers
A major part of the reason the european far-right might eventually ally with the muslims and visa versa is that both factions will eventually reaize that their original culture doesn't actually exist anymore. What is the point of fighting for 'traditional' European values when said values is cucked feminism bullshit? Ditto for the muslims.

Still normies are giant retards so I dunno. Still I don't think the left will retain popular support from most males forever.
Yep I agree with you. I have 0 problems with the European far-right, unironically their values align with mine + they just want to get rid of the trash in whatever form it comes (like me).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Yep I agree with you. I have 0 problems with the European far-right, unironically their values align with mine + they just want to get rid of the trash in whatever form it comes (like me).
Ironically, Hitler actually praised Islam for being less cucked than Christianity.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Ironically, Hitler actually praised Islam for being less cucked than Christianity.
Don’t worry bhai I already knew he wasn’t the bad guy. The bad guys won.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661