4chan subhuman desperate for pussy

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet

Mf looks like fucking dylan roof, giving school shooter vibes. A cross between roof and lord farquaad

Most likely cowers when he sees black people, thought his school shooter haircut will give him his silly little internet points. Mfs like this are the sort to cry about how their looks hold them back and why they can't get no bitches. JFL this subhuman from 4chan is truly the peak of inceldom. Most likely browses this site too, brutally over if you bare any sort of resembelance to this abomination.

I did some digging around on this abomination and my predictions about his inceldom were right

Brutally over for this guy, mfs interests are "economics, politics and anthropology" AKA :- I have no formal education and just read wikipedia for fun. He even went to the point to even describe some made up scenario which will never happen, even the way he types is giga feminine. "I bring you back home and we kiss ahaa" mf probably blushed writing that JFL!

But need not worry, sometimes we all fall under hard times and go on 4chan for female attention. But this man did not do this once, but fucking twice!

"My weewee sucked properly" JFL at this aspie. Imagine being a 22 year old male, posting adverts on 4chan begging for sex and calling your dick a fucking weewee. His dad would be roping if he found out how fucking over it is for his lord farquaad looking son

This picture has got to be the funniest though

Mf really is trying his best to hide his subhuman eye area by looking like he is constipated JFL. Niggas really take squintmaxxing too far even @ForeverRecession isn't that bad (sorry bro, it's just jokes), feel bad for his strawlike hair too. Brutal how that fringe is barely covering his 5head, and this mf is 22 LOL.

Brutal subhuman smile in a bjj gi. Most likely can't even do takedowns too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, ReadBooksEveryday, justinzayn and 14 others
mogged
24817B0D 6B5A 4430 8412 8FC014E493C8

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 13787 and 6 others
tagging people
@currylightskin @Chadethnic101 @Predeterminism @Chinacurry @Pendejo @zv1212

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, subhuman incel and Deleted member 13787
What did this poor soul do to pick up a fight with the Bengali alliance bhai?

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, ReadBooksEveryday, justinzayn and 10 others
View attachment 1776646
Mf looks like fucking dylan roof, giving school shooter vibes. A cross between roof and lord farquaad
View attachment 1776647
View attachment 1776648
Most likely cowers when he sees black people, thought his school shooter haircut will give him his silly little internet points. Mfs like this are the sort to cry about how their looks hold them back and why they can't get no bitches. JFL this subhuman from 4chan is truly the peak of inceldom. Most likely browses this site too, brutally over if you bare any sort of resembelance to this abomination.

I did some digging around on this abomination and my predictions about his inceldom were right

View attachment 1776653
Brutally over for this guy, mfs interests are "economics, politics and anthropology" AKA :- I have no formal education and just read wikipedia for fun. He even went to the point to even describe some made up scenario which will never happen, even the way he types is giga feminine. "I bring you back home and we kiss ahaa" mf probably blushed writing that JFL!

But need not worry, sometimes we all fall under hard times and go on 4chan for female attention. But this man did not do this once, but fucking twice!
View attachment 1776657
"My weewee sucked properly" JFL at this aspie. Imagine being a 22 year old male, posting adverts on 4chan begging for sex and calling your dick a fucking weewee. His dad would be roping if he found out how fucking over it is for his lord farquaad looking son

This picture has got to be the funniest though
View attachment 1776660
Mf really is trying his best to hide his subhuman eye area by looking like he is constipated JFL. Niggas really take squintmaxxing too far even @ForeverRecession isn't that bad (sorry bro, it's just jokes), feel bad for his strawlike hair too. Brutal how that fringe is barely covering his 5head, and this mf is 22 LOL.

View attachment 1776665
Brutal subhuman smile in a bjj gi. Most likely can't even do takedowns too.
Keep hatin when this guy moggs curries into another realm with his JBW cock understand this. Real Aryans are unmoggable

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zias, Deleted member 20618, Hero of the Imperium and 4 others
b-but jaw is the law

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Slayer, Deleted member 19997 and 6 others
caging at that first pic
bro has the bowl cut that kids in kindergarten have 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Zias, fras and FailedNormieManlet
Hmm looks familiar…

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, Deleted member 18244, HOLYFUARK and 3 others
What did this poor soul do to pick up a fight with the Bengali alliance bhai?
his jaw was funny tbh, literally looks like a custom character

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zias, incel194012940, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
Hmm looks familiar…

looks like a low inhib doxxer to me...

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
tf nigga in the pic that leaked of me im not even squinting :feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and FailedNormieManlet
mogs me tho :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
He looks like someone morphed a chad jaw onto a subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zias, Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 19478 and 6 others
His jaw is masc but looks like a Cuck.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zias, FailedNormieManlet and rand anon
what this gora do to u now bhai?

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, ascension and FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Kingcel32, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
I can't imagine anyone but actual autist interests being economics. I read about it but only because it's my major, shit is soul wrenchingly boring

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 20618, incel194012940 and 7 others
I can't imagine anyone but actual autist interests being economics. I read about it but only because it's my major, shit is soul wrenchingly boring
Unironically I read about the 2008 financial crisis and felt like falling asleep

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Who is this guy btw

I did Econ in highschool shits so boring

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, FailedNormieManlet and Kingcel32
I did economics, overall can't say I regret it
I did biology and can say I regret it because STEM field pays shit and I’ll never make it big

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 9670 and Kingcel32
  • Woah
  • Love it
Mogs me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
It's very important to understand, but goddamn I hate learning about it
99% of people who study it just do so to pass an exam and.never understand the principles or the key ways of thinking.about a problem

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kingcel32 and FailedNormieManlet
Do you have high demand for pussy but low supply

• +1
  • +1
Bowl haircut Roblox lookin mf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and FailedNormieManlet
Mogs you to Mumbai and back I've seen you pics

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
0AA85264 1564 4A43 9872 CC64D5B38D16

@Zias ???

Explain yourself

• +1
Reactions: Zias
But jaw > eye area amirite :soy::soy::soy: @Biggdink :Comfy:

@FailedNormieManlet last 2 pics aint even me :what:

I posted the first pic on reddit/r/justfuckmyshitup to get roasted. They did way better :what:

All in all fun thread, I laughed, keep it up.

• Love it