Looksmatch wa when she takes off the fake up

8/10 btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, joeveniro, HarrierDuBois and 8 others
He mogs her

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, joeveniro, lifefuelshake and 4 others
Ethnics will be coping hard in this thread!

looksmatch + just be italian theory strikes again

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 22135, Polish Chincel and 2 others

JBW? I know the Chinese girl's account and she has at least 50k followers

I was on vacation and saw such a thing. This happens rarely. Your case is not even that bad tbh. Yours happens quite commonly.

I literally saw a 3/10 OBESE BALD avereage-height (5'8 or sth), greasy bearded, American guy, who looked in his late 30s. And he was accompanied by a GORGEOUS NOODLE GIGA-STACY. I failed to identify which country she was from, just that she was East Asian. I clearly remembered this moment, because the difference in looks was INSANE. :popcorn:

What i remembered though, she had large breasts, she was taller than him (and me for that matter, like 5'10-sth), beautiful curves, beautfiul face, no overly recessed paranasal (turn off for me, but common in asians), long hair down to her waist, impeccable skin, red youthful lips. No older than maybe 25. :aheago:

This, and other experiences, taught me that

BLACKPILL IS AUTISM.

Or in particular, LOOKS MATTER, and Lookism is somewhat true, but looks' relative importance is maybe 40% from your overall SMV (height included). In reality, Looks are overly important in Tinder maybe, but otherwise, too many exceptions. Ugly niggers bang hot women. And visa versa - ugly women bang Chads and have children with them. BLACKPILL IS FALSE. :Comfy:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nebula and HeightPilledum
Looksmatch wa when she takes off the fake up
In no planet this is a 5/10
Zehj1846c7a91

And you can see her on video having less makeup, from unflattering angles and she's still cute

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SecularIslamist, joeveniro, Zer0/∞ and 2 others
looksmatch + just be italian theory strikes again
Med pheno, while beautiful IMO, always loses to ugly-Nerdic-"muhblonde"-pheno for asian women. This is just the law.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lifefuelshake, LowTrust and HeightPilledum
Med pheno, while beautiful IMO, always loses to ugly-Nerdic-"muhblonde"-pheno for asian women. This is just the law.
This is somewhat true. Even for me, and I've observed thousands of WMAF couples on social media. The Asian women almost always go for the whitest Mediterranean men
Like this guy

He's basically a Nordic man with a Roman nose and curly hair.
Although I've also seen this other noodlestacy with a swarthy manlet Spanish man

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
incel cumskins with 10k+ posts typing....

hapa trucel with 50k+ posts typing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 29155 and HeightPilledum
I was on vacation and saw such a thing. This happens rarely. Your case is not even that bad tbh. Yours happens quite commonly.

I literally saw a 3/10 OBESE BALD avereage-height (5'8 or sth), greasy bearded, American guy, who looked in his late 30s. And he was accompanied by a GORGEOUS NOODLE GIGA-STACY. I failed to identify which country she was from, just that she was East Asian. I clearly remembered this moment, because the difference in looks was INSANE. :popcorn:

What i remembered though, she had large breasts, she was taller than him (and me for that matter, like 5'10-sth), beautiful curves, beautfiul face, no overly recessed paranasal (turn off for me, but common in asians), long hair down to her waist, impeccable skin, red youthful lips. No older than maybe 25. :aheago:

This, and other experiences, taught me that

BLACKPILL IS AUTISM.

Or in particular, LOOKS MATTER, and Lookism is somewhat true, but looks' relative importance is maybe 40% from your overall SMV (height included). In reality, Looks are overly important in Tinder maybe, but otherwise, too many exceptions. Ugly niggers bang hot women. And visa versa - ugly women bang Chads and have children with them. BLACKPILL IS FALSE. :Comfy:
Not true I only see looksmatch Ed or the man mogs in zoomer couples usually tho there are a few exceptions

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Artemis
This is somewhat true. Even for me, and I've observed thousands of WMAF couples on social media. The Asian women almost always go for the whitest Mediterranean men
Like this guy

He's basically a Nordic man with a Roman nose and curly hair.
Although I've also seen this other noodlestacy with a swarthy manlet Spanish man

JBW works for MEDs too in Asia, quite well btw :feelsokman:

It is just if we had a hypothetical scenario, where noodles could choose between:

remo-tulliani-italian-style-blog_1200x1200.jpg

vs

portrait-of-swedish-man-excited.jpg

The second guy would take it 65 times out of 100. :feelsokman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Deleted member 29155, ascension and 1 other person
Asian women belong to med men

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, HeightPilledum and Deleted member 28904
JBW works for MEDs too in Asia, quite well btw :feelsokman:
Indeed. Works for certain white-passing MENAs and some very light skinned Latinos.
As long as it's Caucasian and not too dark, Asian women love it

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
She is cute but she isn’t 8/10. Mtb without makeup
For her race and skull shape, she's at LEAST an 8.
Even the hyper picky Asians agree that she's a beautiful woman.
If I were to modify her face I wouldn't even know what to change about her. And she's one of those who look the pretty much the same without makeup

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis and ascension
@Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Just another fakeup-maxxed bug

• Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Forum Hindus will write a 20 page essay complete with 3D computerized analysis of her face to try and prove she isn’t Stacy while rating some random LTB white girl a Stacy because she has a BMI under 30.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, Yuya Moggershima, Blackgymmax and 4 others
SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and HeightPilledum
She doesn't look good

I need to see her when she woke up and the guy is 6/10 i would say.

I need to see her when she woke up and the guy is 6/10 i would say.
I'd wager she'd still look hot.
He WOULD be a 6/10 if he didn't have those goofy ass protuding rat ears

he mogs her to ching chung ming planet and back

• Love it
7 at minimum in terms of strenth. You've got more chin than a regular person would need. Which is good.
Thank you, what would you say are my strongest and weakest features?

• Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum
he mogs her to ching chung ming planet and back
He doesn't.
This dude wouldn't get any following from foids while his wife has thousands of males following her page (thousands of females following her couple account with her husband)

Thank you, what would you say are my strongest and weakest features?
You're good looking all around, bro. Stop being insecure.

• Love it
He doesn't.
This dude wouldn't get any following from foids while his wife has thousands of males following her page (thousands of females following her couple account with her husband)
race mogging her aside
looks wise he demolishes her.
and thats expected since asians can't look above ltb/ltn.

The guy is not that bad looking and the girl is legit 5,5/10 makeupmaxxed (6,5 with artifice)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Their kid will be the next ER
Or will marry an average white woman. Like these two hapa bothers with the most subhuman parents
Pp0g5cve5fz91

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29155