5 years ago i was edgy and suicidal

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
5 years later and im still edgy and sucidal. nothing changes, some people are literally genetically wired to be alone and die that way.

i cant even look people in the eye anymore because of how unstable i am. i will never be a sane and fulfilled person.

i will always be moody and bipolar, i swear there is no other guy like myself. its mostly girls who who got behaviors like this, i never met a psychotic guy ever.

most guys are jut too low EQ to be psychotic. If you are more anrgy than horny then its over for you as a man. you will never be well adjusted.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogstars, FacialStructure404, mog222 and 4 others
you have same personality as u did on r/incels

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: soover4me and InnerVoid
Can relate to edgy, inject T you have nothing to lose anyway

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: iam good boy, Almost Chadlite and InnerVoid
If you want things to change you have to change things in your life or some shut

• JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid
Why haven’t you roped yet?

• So Sad
wait till you mind is preoccupied with death 24/7 every waking second of your life like me.

• So Sad
5 years later and im still edgy and sucidal. nothing changes, some people are literally genetically wired to be alone and die that way.

i cant even look people in the eye anymore because of how unstable i am. i will never be a sane and fulfilled person.

i will always be moody and bipolar, i swear there is no other guy like myself. its mostly girls who who got behaviors like this, i never met a psychotic guy ever.

most guys are jut too low EQ to be psychotic. If you are more anrgy than horny then its over for you as a man. you will never be well adjusted.
laughing

do drugs they make u feel happier than chads anyway

B4 u rope post ur Credit card