50 plus on bumble within 25 minutes I am a confirmed OLD Chad now

The funny thing about all this is I rot @the BULL while getting these results

Dude got mogged so hard he wrote his life story - mirin
You'll be surprised when you're honest, honesty responds. You lie or project yourself as something else, expect the same.

So you consider dardics to be curry too? Who is special then as an ethnic? And yeah I’ve got similar colouring as mountain Muslims probably why I scare everyone off(I’m a truecel)View attachment 2495360
Nobody is special as an ethnic lol.
Why do you consider me a shitskin terrorist tho? Is it because of the tan and beard and general ethnic features ?
Not me, but outsiders. Beard + deathnik = shitskin terrorist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
Also @Leo69 @Xangsane @tombradylover
What location is this? NY or your location? Did you fix your ELO as apparently you didn't get much with Maher? If so, how did you fix it or just some tough luck beforehand in regards to ELO?

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
What location is this? NY or your location? Did you fix your ELO as apparently you didn't get much with Maher? If so, how did you fix it or just some tough luck beforehand in regards to ELO?
I got banned in the Maher for asking girls to fuck jfl then I remade my account and changed location to London and then this

Ur the goat of online dating rn no doubt

• Love it
I got banned in the Maher for asking girls to fuck jfl then I remade my account and changed location to London and then this
I knew you had good appeal, so what made Maher get terrible results? How did you fix that ELO cause his results when you ran him was beyond ridiculous. Something clearly went wrong there. Impressive, it goes to show you can't take results till you are fully confident that everything was setup and done right.

• +1
I knew you had good appeal, so what made Maher get terrible results? How did you fix that ELO cause his results when you ran him was beyond ridiculous. Something clearly went wrong there. Impressive, it goes to show you can't take results till you are fully confident that everything was setup and done right.
Idk what happened I ran him in Stockholm Sweden and he got nothing I also got zero likes there that place just just be hypergamy central it was also full of femcels I was in utter disbelief

Idk what happened I ran him in Stockholm Sweden and he got nothing I also got zero likes there that place just just be hypergamy central it was also full of femcels I was in utter disbelief
Yeah, I think it was just some ELO glitch or error, but least you got it working. It happens, and doubt it's hypergamy central. Just something went wrong clearly lol. I've had that before literally. The app can glitch out sometimes and make you question your self esteem and results sometimes when it does things like that.

• +1
Btw, what order did you use for your photos? @WishIwasChico

• +1
Btw, what order did you use for your photos? @WishIwasChico
The sitting on the Benz does the best when the first pic I think cause it shows status

• +1
Reactions: Leo69
The sitting on the Benz does the best when the first pic I think cause it shows status
Benz, then shirtless after? I was thinking the sitting benz was good first as well, but wasn't sure. The rest just two selfies after? That order seems the best than.

• +1
Benz, then shirtless after? I was thinking the sitting benz was good first as well, but wasn't sure. The rest just two selfies after? That order seems the best than.
No I put Benz sat then shirtless then one in a suit at a racecourse for high status and then selfie

• +1
Reactions: Leo69
No I put Benz sat then shirtless then one in a suit at a racecourse for high status and then selfie
That's better order. Suit racecourse sounds good. You mind sending that one cause doing 2 selfies after would look funny. Tank top selfie as the last one?

• +1
That's better order. Suit racecourse sounds good. You mind sending that one cause doing 2 selfies after would look funny. Tank top selfie as the last one?
Yes bhai I will send now

Good results but at the end of the day only PIV matters from OLD
How do you do yourself? I saw one thread of yours where u said u got 65 likes in 24 hours i think.

• JFL
How do you do yourself? I saw one thread of yours where u said u got 65 likes in 24 hours i think.

Well 65 likes is shit compared to 50 in 15 mins like op says he gets

But I have a high conversion rate iNnit.. it was on bumble so most of those likes messaged, and a good deal ended in dates+sex

• Love it
but I tried replicating and I can’t.. if I make a new bumble profile now it’s completely dead, doesn’t matter which pics I use :feelsbadman: even Maher doesn’t get shit