500 USD/wk minimum to be a barely functioning adult

thereallegend

thereallegend

Primal Diet Advice
Let’s say you live with your parents rent free

You still need 500 USD/wk minimum to pay for your own quality food, gas, groceries, supplements.
Car insurance, Spotify, YouTube Premium, utilities.
Need to have money set aside for medical bills. Need to save for a potential dating and social life.

Thankfully I can reach this metric again if only work 30 hrs/wk.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31944, latincell95, BrahminBoss and 11 others

You still need 500 USD/wk minimum to pay for your own quality food, gas, groceries, supplements.
Need to have money set aside for medical bills. Need to save for a potential dating and social life.

But this will not give you any boost to SMV.

for that, you need quite some more, even in Jewrope. And i can't even imagine how much money you need in the Murica, where u guys print money like paper.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, BoredPrince, Danish_Retard and 4 others

for that, you need quite some more, even in Jewrope. And i can't even imagine how much money you need in the Murica, where u guys print money like paper.
nice apartments in europe are really cheap though

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
But our salaries are POOR-tier though... :feelsrope:

I am middle class, Master's degree, my salary is ~5k. I have nowhere to change, because everyone else pays +/- the same. :smonk:

In the States of MuttMerica, I would be earning 120k+ per year. With LOWER taxes.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: latincell95, BoredPrince, Danish_Retard and 2 others
this is why being born from rich country then geomaxing to europe is optimal strategy
I am middle class, Master's degree, my salary is ~5k. I have nowhere to change, because everyone else pays +/- the same. :smonk:
5k per month isn't bad

In the States of MuttMerica, I would be earning 120k+ per year. With LOWER taxes.
yeah but it's gonna collapse and those faggots will drop the ego 2025-2026, I can't wait for it lool, wait for the news announcement later that biden is dead aswell "heart attack" jfl

• +1
The math aint adding up here. How are you spending 2k a month on this shit? It should cost 1k a month MAX

• +1
Reactions: theRiderEffect, Deleted member 18879, N1666 and 1 other person
The math aint adding up here. How are you spending 2k a month on this shit? It should cost 1k a month MAX
You need money to save/invest brah

yeah but it's gonna collapse and those faggots will drop the ego 2025-2026, I can't wait for it lool, wait for the news announcement later that biden is dead aswell "heart attack" jfl
wdym its gonna collapse? and biden dying from heart attack?

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 30898
just wait, everything will make sense with time

750 euro per month for nice apartment is cheap lmao
Maybe if you are 30 with a job in a rich country. Europe is so diverse, doesnt make sense to label it all as cheap. 750 eur for a student is a lot. 750 for someone is east eu or balkan is a lot.

Maybe if you are 30 with a job in a rich country. Europe is so diverse, doesnt make sense to label it all as cheap. 750 eur for a student is a lot. 750 for someone is east eu or balkan is a lot.
I am 18 NEET, but 750 euro per month is very affordable

• Love it
Reactions: latincell95
i’d say 2k a week minimum but aight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, optimisticzoomer and thereallegend

What shithole country is this? I thought you were German or Russian?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, N1666 and User28823

Most jobs pay the same +~5-10% in Murica at most, what sector are you working in with such a steep increase? I can only think of IT and healthcare where this is the case.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and thereallegend
Most jobs pay the same +~5-10% in Murica at most, what sector are you working in with such a steep increase? I can only think of IT and healthcare where this is the case.
i work in IT.

In particular, I work with data analytics and Machine learning/stats.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
i work in IT.

In particular, I work with data analytics and Machine learning/stats.
You should definitely try to move to America in that case. Even if it's a shit country the extra money will undoubtely increase your quality of life enough to offset that

• +1
What are you gonna say about a country in EU with average salary of 700 EU a month ?
: ))

I'm just gonna stab myself get PIP+UC+Housing Element and rot fuck it only way to become an adult and leave my mummy's basement I'm not damaging my mental health further by working even if it's part time

• JFL
Reactions: theRiderEffect and optimisticzoomer
I'm just gonna stab myself get PIP+UC+Housing Element and rot fuck it only way to become an adult and leave my mummy's basement I'm not damaging my mental health further by working even if it's part time
Just fuck off to Belize and live in a cabin
That's what I'm gonna do at some point

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 18879
what else can i do? im an autistic mong who cannot network
You probably could, a large part is you reinforcing the idea that you can't
Also being chronically online is not natural and not what humans have done since the start of us.
Idk personally i wanna escape by moving somewhere remote and growing my own food etc, and filling my days with meeting my needs, cos at least that's a purpose, rather than having nothing to do except stay inside gaming. But I get that most people don't think the same. But still, most people wouldn't want to rot inside gaming for the rest of their life either

• +1

I have none of these costs and I would consider myself barely functioning for sure. Cope thread. I only pay my phone bill and medical insurance lol.

money only matters for smv after 30 . until then its height face frame physique social status

money only matters for smv after 30 . until then its height face frame physique social status
No man.

Money matters EVERYWHERE and AT ANY AGE.

The reason you think it does not matter, is that in YOUR age group, you simply never met these guys with expensive cars and expensive suits. While the rich mofos have NO problem attracting even the young still teenage women if they wish to.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: latincell95, thereallegend and BrahminBoss
No man.

Money matters EVERYWHERE and AT ANY AGE.

The reason you think it does not matter, is that in YOUR age group, you simply never met these guys with expensive cars and expensive suits. While the rich mofos have NO problem attracting even the young still teenage women if they wish to.
i have rich friends they attract looksmatched beckies. all the gl girls go for tall gl men. money is just a bonus for the latter group

i have rich friends they attract looksmatched beckies. all the gl girls go for tall gl men. money is just a bonus for the latter group
Not true in my experience. And i do not believe it is true what u are saying. pRObably your rich friends are just dorks, who do not know how to use their money

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Not true in my experience. And i do not believe it is true what u are saying. pRObably your rich friends are just dorks, who do not know how to use their money
most others in this site agree with me, in our experience money is a halo when you have everything else covered. On its own it can never buy genuine attraction.

• +1
Reactions: latincell95, soulless_npc, ALP and 2 others
Use youtube or download a premium apk version.

Download brave browser for both phone and pc - you will never see an ad again.
I love Spotify too much and watching YouTube videos via the browser and not the app is crap

• Hmm...
Reactions: ALP
Use youtube or download a premium apk version.

Download brave browser for both phone and pc - you will never see an ad again.
I’m currently trying Brave out. I kinda like Chrome better tho

I make about 1,500-1900/wk with the potential to get end year bonuses and raise.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 31944
my backup plan is to join the US army and get in some kind of freak accident to get an honourable discharge and fasttrack to pension

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and thereallegend
Not here (NL), if you can find a cheap apartment it'll either be cramped and dogshit ugly or you got it cheap because you have 4 other people you're living and paying with.

• +1
Not here (NL), if you can find a cheap apartment it'll either be cramped and dogshit ugly or you got it cheap because you have 4 other people you're living and paying with.
its £700-800/month for a house share in a shithole in my cunting county of kent

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr