5'10 is all you need

Funnyunenjoyer1

Funnyunenjoyer1

Diamond
I'm not blackpilled, I was just scrolling through some of Incel science and came across this: according to this blackpill data 5'10 is all you need in your dating life to succeed

Further analysis of their data demonstrates the importance of every inch of height for men, as two inches of height gain for a man can be found to have the following results:
  • A man in the 5'4-5'6" range will have more than double the potential number of female partners with 2" height gain.
  • A 5'4" man will have 2.3 times as many potential female partners by gaining 2" height.
  • A 5'7" man will have 1.86 times as many potential female partners by gaining 2" height.
  • Benefits become insignificant past 5'10".
  • Below 5'1" a 2" height gain also makes an insignificant difference, as even after 2" gain, a man at this height is still "too short" for most women to consider.

Attachments

• Women-s-Acceptance-of-Potential-Male-Partners-Based-on-Male-Height.webp
    Women-s-Acceptance-of-Potential-Male-Partners-Based-on-Male-Height.webp
    16.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 600px-Women-s-Acceptance-Height-Multiplier.webp
    600px-Women-s-Acceptance-Height-Multiplier.webp
    17.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: hopecel, Turkic Albanian, hattrick and 16 others
honey badger lol GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Awan, Heinrich Schmidt, try2beme and 6 others
saw nigger signature> closed thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Aero, wsada and 9 others
6'2 minimum in the west
keep coping

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Dylan, deepfuckingvalue and 6 others
been saying this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 5'7 zoomer
All you need for what?.. Make a point lol if all you’re saying is taller = better then thats water

All you need for what?.. Make a point lol if all you’re saying is taller = better then thats water
to be set good in life. after 5'10 the rate of rejection becomes irrelevant by women

to be set good in life. after 5'10 the rate of rejection becomes irrelevant by women
So a 5’10 subhuman is set good for life and a 5’9 HTN is doomed for a life of suffering?

So a 5’10 subhuman is set good for life and a 5’9 HTN is doomed for a life of suffering?
according to the data 5'8 has 55% acceptance rate 5'9 has 70% of acceptance rate by women and 5'10 is 85%

• +1
Reactions: murdah
What a beautiful day to be 5'10 (I'm 6ft bro trust me)

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver and Funnyunenjoyer1
according to the data 5'8 has 55% acceptance rate 5'9 has 70% of acceptance rate by women and 5'10 is 85%
Women can’t differentiate 5’10 and 6’0 :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, murdah and BrahminBoss
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld and plukee
The best looking people are in the 5’9-6’1 range even 6’2 after that you are less likely to be attractive

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah, ElTruecel, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Funnyunenjoyer1
The best looking people are in the 5’9-6’1 range even 6’2 after that you are less likely to be attractive
It seems like according to the data 6' is the most attractive height rated by the women

It seems like according to the data 6' is the most attractive height rated by the women
I’m not disagreeing that the SMV jump is high but where does the study come from? Source

water

6ft is a meme 5'8+ with most shoes plus a little generous rounding is all you need

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, Funnyunenjoyer1, butterworld and 1 other person
Nah biggest moggers I knew were 6’1 - 6’4

meanwhile irl females sit next to the tallest boy in class and fuck niggas based on height alone muh statistics muh composite analysis :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: S1d456
Nah biggest moggers I knew were 6’1 - 6’4
6’4 is also pushing it. The moment you are 6’4 that’s when you reach ogre status everyone I know at 6’4 is an overweight bald ugly ogre

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah and ElTruecel
6’4 is also pushing it. The moment you are 6’4 that’s when you reach ogre status everyone I know at 6’4 is an overweight bald ugly ogre
More like 6’5. Most 6’4 guys I know are lanklet basketball build

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
I'm not blackpilled, I was just scrolling through some of Incel science and came across this: according to this blackpill data 5'10 is all you need in your dating life to succeed

Further analysis of their data demonstrates the importance of every inch of height for men, as two inches of height gain for a man can be found to have the following results:
  • A man in the 5'4-5'6" range will have more than double the potential number of female partners with 2" height gain.
  • A 5'4" man will have 2.3 times as many potential female partners by gaining 2" height.
  • A 5'7" man will have 1.86 times as many potential female partners by gaining 2" height.
  • Below 5'1" a 2" height gain also makes an insignificant difference, as even after 2" gain, a man at this height is still "too short" for most women to consider.
people don't have a 0.5 rep ratio for a reason

1 no source
2 probably an old study, because it's 6'0 minimum nowadays

a cope a day keeps the misery away

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: albe.ORG and murdah

also the guys that are TALL that u see in real life are between 6'1-6'3 not 6'8

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
6'0 minimum nowadays
6ft is a meme its just 5'9+ guys doing some generous rounding I've seen this in person they cant measure height for shit

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver and butterworld
people don't have a 0.5 rep ratio for a reason

1 no source
2 probably an old study, because it's 6'0 minimum nowadays
found it on incel blackpill science web nigga

6ft is a meme its just 5'9+ guys doing some generous rounding I've seen this in person they cant measure height for shit
5'9 if you live in asia maybe

a 5'9 mtn average rizz and inhib in the west needs to oofy doofy maxx or jestermaxx to even have a sniff of pussy (used up)

I'm 5'10 in a country where men are 5'8 or 5'7 and I still feel short because there are dudes at 5'11 or even six foot. Imagine how short I would feel in the Netherlands, like a fucking insect.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, mogre, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
Lifefuel
Makes sense why I get much more success with foids when I fraud to 5'11'' from 5'8.5''

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and Funnyunenjoyer1
cage all u want while nobody is incel due to being 5'9 :forcedsmile:
Even Elliot Rodger was incel due to being 5'9''. If 5'9'' isn't incel what is because nobody is under 5'9'' anyway except some people who are 5'8'' and 5'7'' but that almost doesn't happen in non-ethnics and ethnicity is death anyway

He was 5'9'', confirmed by his autopsy.

He wasn't DEATHnic either, he was hapa.
your extremely retarded if you think ER was incel mainly cause he was 5'9 in a time where girls weren't as delusional about height :forcedsmile: