5'11 bodybuilder proves bullies wrong by training for his first competition

SexuallyAbusive

SexuallyAbusive

$$$ HGH ABU$ER $$$
Image3

tl;dr bodybuilder is cursed with a severe case of dwarfism making him 5'11, yet still mogs most people on this site just by going to the gym and making the most of the cards he was dealt with

most people here wouldve roped at his height by now

whats your excuse, incels?

Stock photo inspirational motivating quote never give up great things take time written on blu

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 21863, Guts and 8 others
He will never have sex.
Ever.

• JFL
Reactions: virren and Manletmachine
Real life example of 5'11 vs 6'0

Anything under 6’ is midget @Oberyn

did not read . i am in my stepdads basement rn
20230403 222707

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, 5.5psl, Zonar and 3 others
Tbh the vast majority of the people here would LDAR or rope in his situation so props to him for doing what he’s doing

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, virren, Marsik and 3 others
Tbh the vast majority of the people here would LDAR or rope in his situation so props to him for doing what he’s doing
it's kinda retarded though because there is nothing to gain out of him doing it, it would be "good" if he was a normie since it might actually contribute to something, but at his height it's fucking pointless he might aswell just rope

View attachment 2136757

tl;dr bodybuilder is cursed with a severe case of dwarfism making him 5'11, yet still mogs most people on this site just by going to the gym and making the most of the cards he was dealt with

most people here wouldve roped at his height by now

whats your excuse, incels?

View attachment 2136764
"Hey bro im 6ft and i get heightmogged everyday, seriously 6ft is midget, 6ft4 is minimum"

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro, LowTrust and Splinter901
that one inch difference can change his life

Muscles and a beard will only hinder him. He has to appeal to pedophile woman if he wants sex.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
it's kinda retarded though because there is nothing to gain out of him doing it, it would be "good" if he was a normie since it might actually contribute to something, but at his height it's fucking pointless he might aswell just rope
Telling disabled people to kill themselves is the lowest of the low.... grow a fucking pair please.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust and Deleted member 24586
Telling disabled people to kill themselves is the lowest of the low.... grow a fucking pair please.
yet regular people who get told to kill themselves don't have snowflakes like you defending them, even though their life is objectively more valuable, why do you think people kill themselves Braziltard? It's because they don't feel like their life has enough quality to offer them and they'd rather just die, and for 99% of disabled people, their quality of life is so ass that they would probably prefer to die, but are too scared to do it or feel bad for their family. You're just a sad little snowflake who got offended because someone you know is disabled.

yet regular people who get told to kill themselves don't have snowflakes like you defending them, even though their life is objectively more valuable, why do you think people kill themselves Braziltard? It's because they don't feel like their life has enough quality to offer them and they'd rather just die, and for 99% of disabled people, their quality of life is so ass that they would probably prefer to die, but are too scared to do it or feel bad for their family. You're just a sad little snowflake who got offended because someone you know is disabled.
You don't even know me to pull things like that out of your butt..... get fucking lost otherwise lick my ass 🤭

• Ugh..
Reactions: LowTrust
You don't even know me to pull things like that out of your butt..... get fucking lost otherwise lick my ass 🤭
JFL I JUST REALIZED WHO YOU ARE, YOU ARE DISABLED AHAHAHAHHAHAWHA IM DYING

JFL I JUST REALIZED WHO YOU ARE, YOU ARE DISABLED AHAHAHAHHAHAWHA IM DYING
Screenshot 20230403 1601362

If by disabled you mean "cutest thing ever", you are 100% right 🤭

Depends on the disability tbh bro. an uncle of mine in Sweden has an MTB wife, kids, and high paying job despite having muscular dystrophy and in a wheelchair. I used to play fifa with him when I visited Sweden, he seemed like a pretty happy guy.

• Woah
Reactions: LowTrust
Depends on the disability tbh bro. an uncle of mine in Sweden has an MTB wife, kids, and high paying job despite having muscular dystrophy and in a wheelchair. I used to play fifa with him when I visited Sweden, he seemed like a pretty happy guy.
that's cause he was able to live a life before that disability got unliveable, and for most people they're as good as dead after they turn 25 anyways, and he already has a wife so it's not as bad, now picture this, you had fun in your young adulthood slaying beckys left and right, but you never settled down and got married, so you ended up in a wheelchair as a lonely incel, not even wanting to leave the house, nobody to care for you or give you love or attention, you spend your days sleeping and watching tv, to me at least that really does not sound like a life worth living, so for people with these disabilities it's vital that they have at least had a normal life before they get the worst part of the disability.

• WTF
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx