Screenshot 20230830 191030 TikTok

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel, Av0nr, kebab and 9 others
Try nose thumping and you would ascend

• +1
Reactions: lvl5subhuman
take off those filters buddy beaner, get your nose thumping game up and you might look like that one day 🤣🤣🤣

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: NateJacobs, Av0nr, Soychadcell and 4 others
White niggas are mad in the replies cause a Beaner mogs them to death. Kys atp if you're getting reverse colonized by a Spaniard like me☠️☠️☠️

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and Joe Rogancel
White niggas are mad in the replies cause a Beaner mogs them to death. Kys atp if you're getting reverse colonized by a Spaniard like me☠️☠️☠️
lol were you dropped on the head as a child? show us ur face unfiltered or i forever shall assume you are subhuman

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and TheBrownOne
welcome to my ignore list

• +1
Reactions: kebab
dude im so tired of these larpers holy shit

nobody would come here and try to act narcy after posting a heavily frauded pic

@Master FIX THIS SHIT WEBSITE AND MAKE REGISTRATION PROCESSES MORE RIGID

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr, Krakowski, RAMU KAKA and 2 others

😲

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL nvm just realised that its actually u in your profile picture holy shit you look retarded, keep coping spantard

take off those filters buddy beaner, get your nose thumping game up and you might look like that one day

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL nvm just realised that its actually u in your profile picture holy shit you look retarded, keep coping spantard
That was me in and my home boy in 8th Nigga I'm a sophomore now retard keep coping and telling yourself that I'm not better looking then you incel.

• JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
ok chadriguez

That was me in and my home boy in 8th Nigga I'm a sophomore now retard keep coping and telling yourself that I'm not better looking then you incel.
you make me giggle sub human, show unfiltered face or ur a pussy

Sorry your little pussy couldn't handle that a beaner looks better than you. You cannot be calling any nigga a larper either since you joined may 15th. Stop dick riding stay obsessed cuck.

Sorry your little pussy couldn't handle that a beaner looks better than you. You cannot be calling any nigga a larper either since you joined may 15th. Stop dick riding stay obsessed cuck.
LOL you gave a good giggle now run along sub5 troll

you listen to yeat?

• +1
you listen to yeat?
Thas how I increased my performance in bed actually not gonna lie. Even though it sounds corny I fucked to the rhythm of the song with like 3 bitches at different times.☠️☠️☠️

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Homie you have to pull 1 white stacey to reach chad heaven

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr, lvl5subhuman and GuyFromSingapore
Homie you have to pull 1 white stacey to reach cha

Homie you have to pull 1 white stacey to reach chad heaven
I did, but I got caught up with another bitch n cheated which I regret heavily. Also reaching the ideal frame of 6'2 hopefully will truly make ascend above into the 1%.

Where u from latino bro

• +1
Mi padres son de Sinaloa Mexico

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
Another Mexican narcy faggot
Copy of @TDTaykurso

• +1
Reactions: kebab
Another Mexican narcy faggot
Copy of @TDTaykurso
That nigga is ugly and probably gets no play like you fucking foid. You probably look like a femcel kpop ass nigga. I slay any women in your ancestry.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and christian2710
That nigga is ugly and probably gets no play like you fucking foid. You probably look like a femcel kpop ass nigga. I slay any women in your ancestry.
do u live in cali or texas? or miami?

I live in Texas where I'm closer to home
yea, don’t listen to these autists lmfao you def have appeal to lots of latinas

my advice would be to grow ur edgar out

• +1
Nigger

• JFL
yea, don’t listen to these autists lmfao you def have appeal to lots of latinas

my advice would be to grow ur edgar out
Thanks gang and yuh I'm tryna but I buzzed this summer so it'll take a bit☠️☠️☠️

• +1
Reactions: christian2710
Thanks gang and yuh I'm tryna but I buzzed this summer so it'll take a bit☠️☠️☠️
damn, atleast hair growth doesn’t take long. get a wavy edgar with a lot of bulk on the back, and don’t have a straight lineup get it like edwin lopez on tiktok

• +1
Classic subhuman needs ULTIMATE filters to fraud as mediocre niche hs latina stealer and still might not even get many latinas

I did, but I got caught up with another bitch n cheated which I regret heavily. Also reaching the ideal frame of 6'2 hopefully will truly make ascend above into the 1%.
Im mexican to and theres nothing special abt u, u look normal asf Like every edgar LMFAOO, ur weak submissive lil prey eyes, weak asf jaw, i’d cave ur lil skull and u wouldn’t do shit abt it + i do mma

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr
Im mexican to and theres nothing special abt u, u look normal asf Like every edgar LMFAOO, ur weak submissive lil prey eyes, weak asf jaw, i’d cave ur lil skull and u wouldn’t do shit abt it + i do mma
Oh no I would beat you tf up bro humble yoself lil nigga ik you probably only do wrestling or muay Thai and think your hot shit. Nigga earn a state title then talk to me lil bitch.

u look like u weigh 100 pounds, average 5’3 mexican, I’d fucking kill u in real life and push ur recessed weak jaw more backwards u little fuck

u look like u weigh 100 pounds, average 5’3 mexican, I’d fucking kill u in real life and push ur recessed weak jaw more backwards u little fuck
You're my bitch nigga all I gotta say

bold glamour fraud

take off the filter lil bro u aint shit

Bold glamour filter you cannot be serious larping faggot

• +1
Oh no I would beat you tf up bro humble yoself lil nigga ik you probably only do wrestling or muay Thai and think your hot shit. Nigga earn a state title then talk to me lil bitch.
I’m 160lbs and ur weight is 125-130 max JFL youd get snapped in half, i mog u in everything to the earth’s core