5'11 isn't enough anymore

hopeless NTmaxxer

hopeless NTmaxxer

bone structure is everything
A foid on discord asked me about my height I decided to be honest so I told her i'm 5'11 and she ghosted me.
Anyone who says height doesn't matter past 5'10 should reconsider how blackpilled he's, you're still bluepilled if you think 5'10 is the bare minimum in 2024. Heighflation is a serious and a real thing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, nathan, murdah and 6 others
Water.

6'5 or rope in 2024

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nathan, med, wsada and 1 other person
You're not 6'0 buddy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Autismcel
Each year heightflation increases by 2". (Water)

It'll be 6'7 or copium to the ropERium in 2025
forced state mandated AI powered match making algorithm to achieve sexual equality when?

• So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel
A foid on discord asked me about my height I decided to be honest so I told her i'm 5'11 and she ghosted me.
Anyone who says height doesn't matter past 5'10 should reconsider how blackpilled he's, you're still bluepilled if you think 5'10 is the bare minimum in 2024. Heighflation is a serious and a real thing.
Girls actually think 5'10 - 5'11 is like 6ft they can't thell the diff
so if your 5'10 -5'11 just fraud it to 6 promise nobody gonna know

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, zura, nathan and 1 other person
Girls think 5'11 is 5'8 you should have just said 6ft

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, nathan, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 1 other person
6'1 to 6'2 perfect height

• +1
Reactions: zura, nathan and murdah
all you need is avg height man, youre just ugly and she raised her height requirements for that

• +1
Reactions: nathan and hopeless NTmaxxer
Do you think it's even worth to hardmax if u're 5'10? LL is too brutal to do tbh
i'm not sure tbh, if you care so much about slaying and pump and dump and hates LTRs then you should do anything in your power to ascend, if not then just betabuxx for an LTB-MTB that's it.
all you need is avg height man, youre just ugly and she raised her height requirements for that
i didn't even reveal my face bro :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and murdah
i'm not sure tbh, if you care so much about slaying and pump and dump and hates LTRs then you should do anything in your power to ascend, if not then just betabuxx for an LTB-MTB that's it.

i didn't even reveal my face bro :feelswhy:
i'm mentalcel im willing to to hardmaxxes for my face but not LL , i guess will make me still feel better if i max my face. Idc about slays i will just look autistic to her and boost her ego for free so i'll basically do it to mog normies more that's it

when has it ever been enough tho

• Hmm...
Reactions: nathan
i'm mentalcel im willing to to hardmaxxes for my face but not LL , i guess will make me still feel better if i max my face. Idc about slays i will just look autistic to her and boost her ego for free so i'll basically do it to mog normies more that's it
Sure bro, go for that option