5'3 oldcel never had a gf

yeah same, just always has a bitter taste for me if people that experienced the cruelty of genetic disease (you can include midgets or sever uglyness) insist on giving on their genes to their kids
Yeah i agree.

Of course genetic recombination exists so weird unexpected things can happen, for examples i wear glasses but nome of my parents need glasses they all have good vision.

And of course, even chad can produce normie sons (look at Hernan Drago and Marlon Brando). But usually if you have severe illnesses (i include ugliness) it's best if you do not have children

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Yeah i agree.

Of course genetic recombination exists so weird unexpected things can happen, for examples i wear glasses but nome of my parents need glasses they all have good vision.

And of course, even chad can produce normie sons (look at Hernan Drago and Marlon Brando). But usually if you have severe illnesses (i include ugliness) it's best if you do not have children
It's on them to break the cycle of sub-humanity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20376, Corleone and Johnnybegood
Yeah. He is a LARPing indian LTN. Granted, he looks bad but mogs tf out of the bald turbomanlet oldcel.
Lol, no. When will you understand that a white terramanlet like the guy in OP has more SMV than me in the west and in places like SEA?

it's a joke nigga chill
No it's not.

She was desperate.Moved to germany from greece when she was 30, couldn‘t find a job because she doesn‘t want to learn the language. He earns good money and she wanted a kid, so that‘s why she took him.

You be the judge of her attractiveness, i think even chad seed would have been wasted on her.
View attachment 1813577

Remember St. Sinister's parents were NORMIES

He needs to:
>LL
>Take a better spine posture and consume colagen
>Go to gym and loss body fat
>Neckmaxxing
>Shave that ugly hair in his arms
>Take minoxidil
>Get rid off that glassed

All of this asap, but sadly the age fucks him a lot, but if he do all I said at least he can get a 30 yo post-hit-the-wall decent milf tho

Over for him unless he has a 9" penis