5'4 indian janitor can be happy.

Deleted member 6113

Deleted member 6113

Deleted
This forum can be defeatist at times and what not. But I feel the issue here is you know you have a chance. The fact you could ascend is eating you alive, the good life is an arms length away.
What if though, you were 5'4 Indiana janitor? Your life would be over in many regards, yes.
When you can completely give up and go max-mgtow. This will provide a high quality of life, no? Working out because you feel good not for female validation. Every decision is solely dependent on your happiness away from women. Fucking hookers riding motorbikes doing whatever the fuck you want and not even trying anymore. could be nice.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Karstossos, Deleted member 4797, Short Ugly and Brown and 1 other person
I thought he is 5'2? He got Leg lengthening ald? His effort ald mogs the entire forum then jfl

Ascension will be obtained and anyone who stands in the way will be destroyed. There is no time for copes therefore they must be killed and I will ensure that they are

• Love it
Reactions: KrissKross
Ascension will be obtained and anyone who stands in the way will be destroyed. There is no time for copes therefore they must be killed and I will ensure that they are
Yeh no. Ascension by any means. It's just if you were truecel it would be comforting knowing there's no point in trying.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Incoming
Yeh no. Ascension by any means. It's just if you were truecel if would be comforting knowing you don't have to try
True but youโ€™d be doomed for loneliness, as someone with potential you have hope and something to work towards

this, I kinda went mgtow because i know foids im attracted to want nothing to do with me anyway and it's definitely helped me get into a better mental state. Just accepting defeat and moving on can be a great morale boost
>bbbbut you are still posting on .me!
Yes. I am trying to look the best I can, which is completely normal to do. You dont have to be delusional narcy to looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6113
True but youโ€™d be doomed for loneliness, as someone with potential you have hope and something to work towards
Is lonliness really that bad though? So many ways to cope, espically if you know there's no chance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Is lonliness really that bad though? So many ways to cope, espically if you know there's no chance
its not at all. with a foid you wouldn't be able to speak the truth and tell her what you TRULY think anyway (because she'd hate you lol)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6113
this, I kinda went mgtow because i know foids im attracted to want nothing to do with me anyway and it's definitely helped me get into a better mental state. Just accepting defeat and moving on can be a great morale boost
>bbbbut you are still posting on .me!
Yes. I am trying to look the best I can, which is completely normal to do. You dont have to be delusional narcy to looksmax.
So true brother. Being BlackPilled and knowing that looks bleed into every aspect of life it's no surprise your trying to be your best. But I'm saying if you could set yourself free from caring at all and you know there's no hope. Completing detaching yourself from trying would be very freeing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 5746
its not at all. with a foid you wouldn't be able to speak the truth and tell her what you TRULY think anyway (because she'd hate you lol)
Tell me about it. Got a beer thrown on me last weekend for getting a little to based on a bitch. Jfl. sitting round a table of Chad's and Stacey's. It was fucking broootal.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Incoming and Deleted member 5746
Tell me about it. Got a beer thrown on me last weekend for getting a little to based on a bitch. Jfl. sitting round a table of Chad's and Stacey's. It was fucking broootal.
mogs me. I have 0 irl friends rot in basement

mogs me. I have 0 irl friends rot in basement
I rarely see them anymore. Watching the blackpill playout in front of me at these party's is depressing. Ego boost being let in to the group but I've yet to ascend and not be so ineadecuate. Also I'd rather rot here than be with bluepilled cucks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
I rarely see them anymore. Watching the blackpill playout in front of me at these party's is depressing. who boost being let in to the group but I've yet to ascend and not be so ineadecuate. Also I'd rather rot here than be with bluepilled cucks.
getting invited to parties is chad mentalcel trait

I rarely see them anymore. Watching the blackpill playout in front of me at these party's is depressing. Ego boost being let in to the group but I've yet to ascend and not be so ineadecuate. Also I'd rather rot here than be with bluepilled cucks.
Same i'd rather rot than hang with bluepilled normies, even the ones I mog. They live in a different reality. I don't want to partake in their delusions and useless copes

lmao, 5'4 indian janitor acension is just gymceled 5'4 indian janitor, nothing will change

lmao, 5'4 indian janitor acension is just gymceled 5'4 indian janitor, nothing will change
Did you even read the fucking thing.

Same i'd rather rot than hang with bluepilled normies, even the ones I mog. They live in a different reality. I don't want to partake in their delusions and useless copes
It's so frustrating listening to them ๐Ÿ˜‚. In saying that I've noticed if you use light levels of the blackpill in conversation you can get some pretty good laughs and that. But yeh completely agree. When the site was down I was spooked.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
Just moneymaxx and enjoy life. You are paying for bitches either way, whether it's a hooker or a dinner at the restaurant for a girlfriend.
So as long as you have money/status, looks don't matter cause you can do whatever the fuck you want unless you are a beta bitch who believes in a 10/10 princess from a fairy tale and living happily ever after.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Incoming
Just moneymaxx and enjoy life. You are paying for bitches either way, whether it's a hooker or a dinner at the restaurant for a girlfriend.
So as long as you have money/status, looks don't matter cause you can do whatever the fuck you want unless you are a beta bitch who believes in a 10/10 princess from a fairy tale and living happily ever after.
GET THAT REDPILL BULLSHIT THE FUCK OUTTA HERE BRUH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back