5'6 men needs to make 200,000$+ to be as attractive as the average 6ft tall man.

fcgvhguygftc

fcgvhguygftc

Iron
Brutal shit

I still dont think it would get them there

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Recessed Life, wowamat and 2 others
that money still wouldn't make them attractive, it would just mean a woman is willing to take them on as her betabuxx emotional tampon cuckold

they would actually enjoy sex and being a couple with the tall man, the rich manlet subhuman would try and buy her affection in vain

• +1
Reactions: Kama, mvp2v1, Deleted member 30679 and 1 other person
that money still wouldn't make them attractive, it would just mean a woman is willing to take them on as her betabuxx emotional tampon cuckold

they would actually enjoy sex and being a couple with the tall man, the rich manlet subhuman would try and buy her affection in vain
this. money's manmade but man is made by the image of god. physical vessel>all

More like 2 billion

I gave up a long time ago

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
depends where you live though, in the USA i guess it would be brutal, in some europe countries if you are NT manlet you do slay fine.

Its over for most men looking for a ltr now a days anyways, 80% of them will end up cucked unless chad, and until a world war or big reset

That would be hopefuel my boy

Bur we all know looks over money. She'd get bored and cheat

You need to be peak face, body, and wealth to have a chance as a manlet after the age of 21. Reality is cruel

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
Short height is the worst curse give to a man ,
You must have done something very evil in your past life

Well if the guys are under 25 they can definitely grow some. Brutal stuff tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back