• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Perfection, GabachoCopium, dannydipss and 3 others
Just broke your rep virginity your fresh hymen felt so tight

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Perfection, mathis and 6 others
is heightmaxxing even worth it? i am too lazy to log onto this account but is it? i have started heightmaxxing for like a week and unironically my dick is bigger than it was a few months ago. Not sure if it's due to weight loss or anything, feet have also grown but my dad is like 5'4 and has huge feet so yeah

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
  • JFL
Reactions: dannydipss
most people who say they’re 5’7 are 5’3 nowadays, so it’s over for u
well i'm not 5'3 i've measured myself and i'm 5'7 because i'm 170cm

is heightmaxxing even worth it? i am too lazy to log onto this account but is it? i have started heightmaxxing for like a week and unironically my dick is bigger than it was a few months ago. Not sure if it's due to weight loss or anything, feet have also grown but my dad is like 5'4 and has huge feet so yeah
Depends natural heightmaxxing might be 90% cope still good to do tho and hgh and other chemicals is dangerous and might not even work. Can probably get 5,9 with heightmaxxing and natural growth assuming your bone age is 16

Depends natural heightmaxxing might be 90% cope still good to do tho and hgh and other chemicals is dangerous and might not even work. Can probably get 5,9 with heightmaxxing and natural growth assuming your bone age is 16
my friend says i've gotten taller but also i have a bigger shoe size now or well i think i'm about to because my current shoes are starting to no longer fit me. I don't mind being 5'9 but 5'7 and below seems depressing, especially when i go to the gym i have to encouter guys my age who are 6'1 and look like psl gods so yeah

• +1
i got ur sloppy seconds 😕
He will always remember me as his first I. stole his virginity you got a used up user while I got him fresh

• JFL
Reactions: dannydipss
my friend says i've gotten taller but also i have a bigger shoe size now or well i think i'm about to because my current shoes are starting to no longer fit me. I don't mind being 5'9 but 5'7 and below seems depressing, especially when i go to the gym i have to encouter guys my age who are 6'1 and look like psl gods so yeah
Shoe size going up is a good indicator of future growth spurt you might be good

• +1
Reactions: curlyheadfelipe
He will always remember me as his first I. stole his virginity you got a used up user while I got him fresh
what do you mean? also is there any hope i can reach 5'10 or above i feel like 6'0 is only possible if i'm extremely lucky or somewhat but if my sisters are average height i don't see why not

• +1
Reactions: curlyheadfelipe and heightmaxxing
most people who say they’re 5’7 are 5’3 nowadays, so it’s over for u
I'm 5'7 (measured at 171cm by measuring tape) and I feel 5'3

what do you mean? also is there any hope i can reach 5'10 or above i feel like 6'0 is only possible if i'm extremely lucky or somewhat but if my sisters are average height i don't see why not
Maybe you can It depends on ofc your own body some people go from 5,7 at 16 to 6,5+ and some people don't grow at anymore the average is about 1,5-2 inchs but you might be above that will heightmaxxing you might be able to get to 5,10/5,11

• +1
Reactions: curlyheadfelipe
Maybe you can It depends on ofc your own body some people go from 5,7 at 16 to 6,5+ and some people don't grow at anymore the average is about 1,5-2 inchs but you might be above that will heightmaxxing you might be able to get to 5,10/5,11
Alright thank you

• +1