5’7 manlet Sub5 is the new face of Calvin Klein worldwide

Because he’s famous
@HTN_Mentalcel why did you vomit react?

You think some random HTN basement dwelling here would be able to model for CK? Let alone have girls simp for them

TikTok level IQ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and HTN_Mentalcel
coispet

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
@HTN_Mentalcel why did you vomit react?

You think some random HTN basement dwelling here would be able to model for CK? Let alone have girls simp for them

TikTok level IQ
Yeah status pill is legit I never doubted that but gymaxxing obviously helped a lot, he likely wouldn't have modelled for cavin klien if he didn't gymaxx because most Calvin Klein models have aesthetic body.

Yeah status pill is legit I never doubted that but gymaxxing obviously helped a lot, he likely wouldn't have modelled for cavin klien if he didn't gymaxx because most Calvin Klein models have aesthetic body.
So how is jungkook an exception?

Imagine having endless options to choose any international 7 PSL model you want and this manlet Mr. Bean is the one you pick

View attachment 2741074

This is the proof that my theory delineating that gymcelling is the only whitepill maxxing which can increase your points by 2 PSL is very true.

He is literally me
I'm also 5'7

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240223-130410.png
    Screenshot_20240223-130410.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
Jungkook is gymaxxed
B71FD904 5DE4 4BDC 8FA7 6953B38D3498

He has the beginner lanky build

If this is gymmaxxed then @Orc is bigger than Ronnie Coleman

You single handingly undermined multiple gymcellers by saying a twink kpop fag is gymmaxxed

• +1
Repeat the add but add a 6‘5 chad to the video and let him get brutally height mogged in one of these clips just for a sec and his smv is gone it’s just because there no other thing in the video that shows he’s manlet
you think women are too retarded to understand that a 5'7 guy would look short next to a 6'5 one? That when they're thirsting over 6'0 Henry Cavill they're not aware that he would look short next to 6'5 Joe Manganiello, Shaq or someone like that?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Cherry picking fag piss off
If I cherrypicked that pic of his back it wouldn’t have been any different either

It’s a zoomed in pic of his back in negative exposure

He isn’t gymmaxxed, accept it

• Ugh..
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
If I cherrypicked that pic of his back it wouldn’t have been any different either

It’s a zoomed in pic of his back in negative exposure

He isn’t gymmaxxed, accept it
Yeah fair enough

Imagine having endless options to choose any international 7 PSL model you want and this manlet Mr. Bean is the one you pick

View attachment 2741074

This is the proof that my theory delineating that gymcelling is the only whitepill maxxing which can increase your points by 2 PSL is very true.

the female gaze is constantly changing

he isn’t ugly

without the shalom pill he wouldnt have been considered :feelskek:
@Primalsplit @ReadBooksEveryday @MoggerGaston @6ft4 @SecularIslamist @Kamui @klip11

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and ReadBooksEveryday