5'8 is such a manlet height in India

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Brownmaxxing
I went to gym today and i felt short af tho they say 5'8 is average in India its just a lie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, mayo mogger, ominion and 1 other person
It’s short everywhere

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater, Clown Show, VivaCristoRey and 3 others
I just went to germany, being 190cm aint fucking SHIT average zoomer is 188cm,here its like 196cm minimum or death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater, Clown Show, VivaCristoRey and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: jeetslayer, Clown Show, VivaCristoRey and 1 other person
I just went to germany, being 190cm aint fucking SHIT average zoomer is 188cm,here its like 196cm minimum or death
@Magnum Opus

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
berlin

also it doesnt its not like in munchen average height is 6'2 while in hamburg its 6'9
Well yeah Germany + Nordic countries are gonna be tall but the rest is pretty average

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Well yeah Germany + Nordic countries are gonna be tall but the rest is pretty average
yeah so 6'3 is like, the expected height meaning sub 6'2 is over territory

• +1
yeah so 6'3 is like, the expected height meaning sub 6'2 is over territory
I have yet to see I wasnt there long, I just know that when I went to berlin to visit my girlfriend her brothers were close to my height 5'10 and 6'. Im 6'3 for reference and here in london where i live people are relatively way shorter its crazy

? 6'3 is still above average in germany but its like being 5'10.5 in america
Germany isnt even the tallest country in EU nigga

• +1
Germany isnt even the tallest country in EU nigga
dude 190cm in germany has to be close to average, taller is better until maybe 6'9

this only makes me disappointed in the fags here who say "6'2 is alright man nothing over that its not like youre playing nba" copers

188 is above average in native parts of Croatia and Estonia where I’ve been, let alone Germanistan which is full of Turks and other ethnics.

You’re just overestimating your height like everyone else by like 3 inches.

dude 190cm in germany has to be close to average, taller is better until maybe 6'9

this only makes me disappointed in the fags here who say "6'2 is alright man nothing over that its not like youre playing nba" copers
Most normies think they are 1 inch taller than they actually are (barefoot)

Plus when you're irl you're perception is skewed cause any time you get heightmogged you feel it like 10x harder, so you forget about all the other 10 ppl who were shorter

188 is above average in native parts of Croatia and Estonia where I’ve been, let alone Germanistan which is full of Turks and other ethnics.

You’re just overestimating your height like everyone else by like 3 inches.
a stadiometer hit my head down pretty good, looked over and it was 191cm on the money/6'3.2

Most normies think they are 1 inch taller than they actually are (barefoot)

Plus when you're irl you're perception is skewed cause any time you get heightmogged you feel it like 10x harder, so you forget about all the other 10 ppl who were shorter
190-192cm still aint shit, 193 mayyyybybybbybybbye

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
a stadiometer hit my head down pretty good, looked over and it was 191cm on the money/6'3.2
It’s probably just the fallacy that you notice taller people than manlets. 191cms is far above average in Germany. Even in Estonia which is the second tallest country.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
It’s probably just the fallacy that you notice taller people than manlets. 191cms is far above average in Germany. Even in Estonia which is the second tallest country.
I wish 191cm was even at least "tall" there, so I could not get heightmogged every 3rd zoomer when i walk down with my baby

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and MaestheticMaso
I wish 191cm was even at least "tall" there, so I could not get heightmogged every 3rd zoomer when i walk down with my baby
Do you live in a big city or some town that’s 99 percent native German ?

Are you keeping track of what Im saying? I said I visited berlin once and I live in london

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Even in a 99 percent native town there will be shorter people bringing the avg down

Germany has a bit of alpinid admixture which is a pheno known for their short stature

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
It still boggles my mind that some users unironically live in india, I honestly thought it was just a meme jfl

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall
The average Indian man is 5"5 :feelswhat:

braindead take lmao. the average is the average. just because you "feel" short at a certain height doesnt mean you are. the negativity bias is real. yeah germans are tall, and young germans a bit taller. but if the avg german man is 180cm then zoomers arent 188. they're maybe 181-183

• +1
Reactions: jeetslayer