many women are taller than me or basically my height :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Deleted member 61307, butterworld and 1 other person
Where do you live

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Deleted member 61307 and 케이제이
i fraud to 6ft and still am average height at best in uni, if sub 5"10 just stay at home tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, VivaCristoRey, <6PSLcel and 3 others
ill say this at UT Austin day to day type shit 5'9 is completely normal but once you go to bars and nightlife and shit the average increases. It feels like all the moggers come out to play at night average at Bufords bar and Mayfield nightclub is prob 5'11-6'0ft barefoot not including frauding.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel, 케이제이, M-1014 and 1 other person
i fraud to 6ft and still am average height at best in uni, if sub 5"10 just stay at home tbh
JFL isn't 5"10 average in Australia

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I thought u were 5'7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, M-1014 and 케이제이
Brutal height

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 62821 and 케이제이
Ye NGL 5’9 is the start of midget

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
ill say this at UT Austin day to day type shit 5'9 is completely normal but once you go to bars and nightlife and shit the average increases. It feels like all the moggers come out to play at night average at Bufords bar and Mayfield nightclub is prob 5'11-6'0ft barefoot not including frauding.
Lol ofc they do, tall attractive men pull so they’re always down to go out. Avg Joe and subhumans stay home or go out and jestermaxx hard

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and tombradylover
Thread 28148563 on how being sub 5’10 makes you invisible

Lol ofc they do, tall attractive men pull so they’re always down to go out. Avg Joe and subhumans stay home or go out and jestermaxx hard
Its true. So many gigachads on the night out on Saturday i actually felt pretty insecure tbh. On top of that a lot of guys fraud height too and are already gymcelled. Top tier universities are nightmare fuel competition-wise wise going out but luckily at UT there are so many hot girls that if ur htn + and not short u can still pull and do good for urself but u cant be non NT so its still kinda brutal ngl

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이 and ShowerMaxxing
Its true. So many gigachads on the night out on Saturday i actually felt pretty insecure tbh. On top of that a lot of guys fraud height too and are already gymcelled. Top tier universities are nightmare fuel competition-wise wise going out but luckily at UT there are so many hot girls that if ur htn + and not short u can still pull and do good for urself but u cant be non NT so its still kinda brutal ngl
Alcohol makes anyone NT

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Yeah it’s crazy how there’s basically a parallel society in uni. Like day to day going to classes or the library to study you see just a horde of disgusting fatasses, brownoid international students, and dangerhair slobs. But on weekend nights these underclass groups of people basically disappear and are suddenly replaced by tall, attractive, well-dressed Chads and Stacies. What’s going on? Where are all these people normally hiding?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 케이제이, gigell and tombradylover
6”8 minimum for uni

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이