5'9"Male distance runner, 17 years old, trying to looksmaxx and heightmaxx. Is it over?

mewingrightnow

mewingrightnow

Middest Tier Normie
Ever since about age 13, I have been very passionate about distance running and it is my main sport. Now 17, I have been running about 40+ miles every week for the past year. I'm pretty fast, and i'm trying to go to college for running so I am not willing to stop running despite what anyone says. In my attempt at heightmaxxing and healthmaxxing, I've started taking the following supplements: Magnesium, Zinc, Beetroot, Ashwaganda, Vitamin B3, Vitamin D, Fish Oil, and even drinking oolong tea as I heard it helps release hgh. I think I'm still going through puberty I think as I do not grow much facial hair at quick rates. Getting 8+ hours of sleep every night to omptimize my recovery for running and height growth. Is distance running stunting my growth? Onto looksmaxxing, I am mewing everyday and think I am somewhat attractive, but I am worried about my long philtrum and I have seen no fixes for that on this site. Any ideas?
Also, I commonly see on this thread how sprinting will increase test and hgh. Can I combine the long distance runs and interval sprints?

Attachments

• Photo on 1-26-24 at 10.42 AM #3.jpg
    Photo on 1-26-24 at 10.42 AM #3.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Photo on 1-26-24 at 10.43 AM.jpg
    Photo on 1-26-24 at 10.43 AM.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 58230, Deleted member 32973, The_Piperoni and 5 others
dnr

Attachments

• 3858758_3850470_brahmin_1.mp4
    2.3 MB
Live your Life and forget about PSL detrimental autism

• +1
Reactions: Perfection, Agendum, VolcelFTW and 12 others
Nigga are you a commander what is that costume

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Agendum, bugeater23, mid and 15 others
Ever since about age 13, I have been very passionate about distance running and it is my main sport. Now 17, I have been running about 40+ miles every week for the past year. I'm pretty fast, and i'm trying to go to college for running so I am not willing to stop running despite what anyone says. In my attempt at heightmaxxing and healthmaxxing, I've started taking the following supplements: Magnesium, Zinc, Beetroot, Ashwaganda, Vitamin B3, Vitamin D, Fish Oil, and even drinking oolong tea as I heard it helps release hgh. I think I'm still going through puberty I think as I do not grow much facial hair at quick rates. Getting 8+ hours of sleep every night to omptimize my recovery for running and height growth. Is distance running stunting my growth? Onto looksmaxxing, I am mewing everyday and think I am somewhat attractive, but I am worried about my long philtrum and I have seen no fixes for that on this site. Any ideas?
Also, I commonly see on this thread how sprinting will increase test and hgh. Can I combine the long distance runs and interval sprints?
Your philtrum isn't a big problem tho.

It's your jaw. Your gonions are too narrow. Not ideal.

What's with the SS costume 🤔

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niksy, shogrim and Angutoid
  • Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Tenshi, EzikoIsHere, Deleted member 51465 and 2 others
what event u run bro

think I am somewhat attractive, but I am worried about my long philtrum and I have seen no fixes for that on this site. Any ideas?
Al
probably Upper lip lift surgery will help idk

what event u run bro
anything from 800 to 5k, but really specialize in the 800 and 1000. ran 1:55.9 in the 8 last year as a sophmore and 2:32.8 in the 1000 a couple weeks ago.

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
I am worried about my long philtrum and I have seen no fixes for that on this site. Any ideas?
You luckily have a really narrow upper lip so u could easily benefit from a lip lift
U could also combine it with some vertical growth on lower third (for better philt-chin ratio) if ur willing to go that far in hardmaxxing
i would also do something for my frame if i were u its almost cyraxx tier
Embrace goblinmode cyraxx rapper singer artist professional v0 0n57ypfd0zaa1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 0kami123, bugeater23, Abhorrence and 2 others
anything from 800 to 5k, but really specialize in the 800 and 1000. ran 1:55.9 in the 8 last year as a sophmore and 2:32.8 in the 1000 a couple weeks ago.
damn thats a good 800 time

• Love it
Reactions: mewingrightnow
Picsart 24 01 26 19 02 49 947

This much away from being a prettyboy schutzstaffel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 0kami123, VolcelFTW, AngryShortMale and 10 others
Nigga thinks he would still grow at 17 with a height of 5'9, Your supplements are cope, they don't help, inject HGH with a professional or do later a double LL Surgery.

• +1
Reactions: EggKing
Jova for you

• +1
Reactions: Spergi
yeah, hill sprints are very good for improving vo2 max and your distance performance as well as boosting test/hgh

also stop taking ash it can lead to complete anhedonia at worst and will make u an npc at best

• +1
I run half marathons. Ur not a “true runner”, if you do 5ks.

Take a photo without distortion for a proper rate

stop jogging and start sprinting

jogging = unecessary wear and tear

sprinting = boosting hgh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
become next usain bolt and forget blackpill

I am worried about my long philtrum and I have seen no fixes for that on this site. Any ideas?
you are right, there are pretty much no good fixes outside of very invasive surgery. luckily for you, your philtrum is not over-tier. get into the habit of chewing and just continue to live healthy lifestyle, release lots of hgh and testosterone and take the sunbathing pill
Is distance running stunting my growth
possibly, but not sure.
the consensus on this forum is that long distance running ages you faster afaik, while sprinting releases hgh. but if you enjoy it, I wouldnt stop it tbh

• +1
If that's actually you i'm really sorry dude.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and Newday*V3
MTN post a photo without distortion

nice side profile but maybe you need bigger upper lip, but i think thats cheap and easy to do

probably shouldnt give your exact times. online Your slow btw

• JFL
Reactions: distance decay
Asymmetrical dolphin

Potentially you have until your mid 20s to grow but it's really a lottery, I didn't grow an inch since the age of 16.

High htn then u gonna grow u gonna be chadlite

: Magnesium, Zinc, Beetroot, Ashwaganda, Vitamin B3, Vitamin D, Fish Oil,
Getting your micro nutrients from food is superior to supplements (fish oil is fine tho). I recommend that you try making your own smoothies (leave the fiber in as its very important for gut health).

Many looksmaxxing methods are going to hinder your long distance running performance. I recommend that you focus on long distance running instead of heightmaxxing. Focus on being high factor of general personality and you'll make it in life.

The only looksmax I can recommend for you is to chew gum to widen your jaw.

Also mewing will not improve your face. It is a massive lie.

Stopped reading at long distance runner, subhuman prey practice, it never began for you

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
Stopped reading at long distance runner, subhuman prey practice, it never began for you
Are you a retard it's literally opposite of prey practice.

frame mogs the whole forum

You need to lean bulk.

Idk about that, age should fix It a bit, with that fwhr you look like average gays in my town

framemaxxing should be high up on your list, seriously

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
You are already a HTN after growing up you might become A Chadlite

• +1