6”4-6”6 is ideal chad height

futureashtray

futureashtray

your oneitis < caylee cowan
it’s tall but not too tall

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, 5.5psl, <6PSLcel and 6 others
Tbh yeah over 6’7 is disabled deformed territory even below 6’7 is but not so severe

These nba players off court look fresh out of horror games respectfully

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, st.hamudi but 6‘5, edodalic29 and 1 other person
Who cares at this point man

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: itsherlossNVM and futureashtray
6'6 is ultimate height imo

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: futureashtray, <6PSLcel, SadLivwr and 2 others

Tbh yeah over 6’7 is disabled deformed territory even below 6’7 is but not so severe

Tbh bro its hella hard to build a good physique at that height i think ideal is 6’3 max for best proportions given good frame as to go along as well

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, try2beme and Aero
Tbh bro its hella hard to build a good physique at that height i think ideal is 6’3 max for best proportions given good frame as to go along as well
Ye i love my proportions at6’2 anything more can be hipcel or wtv

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
No way. Too tall! 6'1"-6'3" is ideal. There is a reason why you don't see 6'4" male models!

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, 5.5psl, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 1 other person
Tbh yeah over 6’7 is disabled deformed territory
Can confirm. Not cause im 6’7 tho im 6’3 but there is a 6’9 guy at my gym and he’s really comical looking and walks so stiff. Wouldn’t be suprised if he had THE surgery for it considering he literally moves like he’s one of the patients who has had it done

His forehead is massive too and is what partially makes up for most of his height

No way. Too tall! 6'1"-6'3" is ideal. There is a reason why you don't see 6'4" male models!
Uhh? Because being 6'4 and 99.9th percentile in looks has the rarity of 1 in 500,000? And being 6'6 and 99.9 is 1 in 2 million?

No fucking shit you don't see 6'4 male models, it's far too rare.

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Uhh? Because being 6'4 and 99.9th percentile in looks has the rarity of 1 in 500,000? And being 6'6 and 99.9 is 1 in 2 million?

No fucking shit you don't see 6'4 male models, it's far too rare.
incels are too low iq to comprehend simple concepts like this don’t even try

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
id argue that even I at 6‘5 barefoot in western/northern europe am too tall

but u also have to keep in mind that 6‘5 barefoot irl is atleast 6‘8 in the internet

larping goes of charts even normies larp 3 inches nba player too for better drafts

@Imretarded?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Achilles and Imretarded?
id argue that even I at 6‘5 barefoot in western/northern europe am too tall

but u also have to keep in mind that 6‘5 barefoot irl is atleast 6‘8 in the internet

larping goes of charts even normies larp 3 inches nba player too for better drafts

@Imretarded?
You should LARP 6'3 so you can call a bunch of actual 6' plus people frauds for being significantly shorter than a 'true' 6'3 person. :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: futureashtray and st.hamudi but 6‘5
You should LARP 6'3 so you can call a bunch of actual 6' plus people frauds for being significantly shorter than a 'true' 6'3 person. :feelshah:
next time when I see a „6‘3“ larper I will just say im 6‘1 to make him look like a pathetic insecure faggot in front of women too

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus and Imretarded?
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
next time when I see a „6‘3“ larper I will just say im 6‘1 to make him look like a pathetic insecure faggot in front of women too
Make sure to post his suicide on here so we can laugh:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray and st.hamudi but 6‘5
6'6 is ultimate height imo
This guy is 6 ft 8 look at how "awkward" and "disabled"
he is

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: futureashtray, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and shizuku11111

look at wemby, 7’4 yet htn face