6 ft 3 guy in our class gets mocked for being tall all the time

D

Deleted member 2352

1.90m ABSOLOUTE POWERHOUSE
Honestly feel bad for him.Hes the tallest of our class(Not school It think one is like 6 ft 5 or something)And he always gets bullied and Not a single girl is interested in him because he is a major lanklet(framecel)
He always gets bullied and made fun off.Kinda feel bad for him hes prob gonna get taller and his shoulders are so narrow
Also I mean bullied for his height.Not face or anything

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Lolcel, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
tall means nothing it's all about face

/real talk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Pietrosiek
All these girls will want to suck his dick in 10 yrs

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 2227, LowTierNormie and 3 others
ITS BECAUSE HE IS UGLY

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
Honestly feel bad for him.Hes the tallest of our class(Not school It think one is like 6 ft 5 or something)And he always gets bullied and Not a single girl is interested in him because he is a major lanklet(framecel)
He always gets bullied and made fun off.Kinda feel bad for him hes prob gonna get taller and his shoulders are so narrow
You got the title wrong.

As you said, it's not the reason why he is mocked.
I dont know what I said but the reason is because he is tall.Especially Girls make fun of him

ITS BECAUSE HE IS UGLY
He's bullied cause his face is ugly and height is something easy to pick out when your face is ugly

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 1551, Arkantos and 4 others
You’re only 3 inches shorter, his height is definitely not the reason

IF he was big framed like me, he would get all the respect.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
You’re only 3 inches shorter, his height is definitely not the reason
It is. he might only be3 inches taller but he is LANKY AS FUCK

i want to grope a female

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and SikKunt
THE REASON HE IS BEING BULLIED IS BECAUSE HE IS A TALL LANKLET LIKE A GIRAFFE.Understood?
Mocked because he is a lanklet, not because he is tall.

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
Yeah you're actually right
True. there's a huge difference between the two op.
I know man he is a tall kinda below average looking framecel.HE IS A MAJOR GIRAFFE YOU SHOULD SEE HIS NECK ITS SO FUNNY TBH😂😂😂

Yeah you're actually right

He probably looks like this right?

RwCt73a.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
im 6ft 2-3 with wide frame and that never happens to me, i wonder why?
Yeah well you're not a framecel I guess.And maybe not ugly

no height for your face

Yeah well you're not a framecel I guess.And maybe not ugly
i have top tier eye area - except the colour, it is dark brown, almost black unless you stand like 2 inches away from me
Jaw is sharp, square chin, not very big, but still, it is getting bigger cuz im growing. I will lose bf and then i can be gigachad if i grow taller and have better frame.

no larps here lads
Lol okay that guy would get killed at our school😂😂😂😂😂😂😂JFl but still gets the foid
that dude must be like 6ft 10

i have top tier eye area - except the colour, it is dark brown, almost black unless you stand like 2 inches away from me
Jaw is sharp, square chin, not very big, but still, it is getting bigger cuz im growing. I will lose bf and then i can be gigachad if i grow taller and have better frame.

no larps here lads

that dude must be like 6ft 10
what's ur Bideltoid size?

Around 20 inch is regular/normal is it not?
no, 18.5 is normal for 25 year old male,im 16, so i have 5 years to grow it. After i gymmax, i will get 24 inches bro. Bodybuilder on roids get more than that. like at least 3 inches more on the shoulders/ but it is mostly based on your bone mass.

• Woah
Reactions: SikKunt
I grew up as one of the lankiest of lankcels.

He's being mocked because of his ugly face.

The lank does make you toxic to all women, though.

no, 18.5 is normal for 25 year old male,im 16, so i have 5 years to grow it. After i gymmax, i will get 24 inches bro. Bodybuilder on roids get more than that. like at least 3 inches more on the shoulders/ but it is mostly based on your bone mass.
i'm 19 at 6'1.5 17yo, skinny is that framelet tier?

He just needs to gymcel and grow a beard

He just needs to gymcel and grow a beard
Lol I dont think he will ever be able to grow a beard.Also Even gymcelling wont help him after years.Its over for him

you can’t get respect with shit frame legit

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
considering you are a normie/low tier normie facially, I wouldn't play with fire
but i am framelet? Even if i am no frame would save me with my face

damn, forgot you were 16.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back