6'+ or rope is real

looksmaxxer3920

looksmaxxer3920

Iron
on the metro right now and I'm 5'11 barefoot but most foids here are 5'9, I'd have to be at least 190 6'3 for them to think my height is good and not manlet, there's a bunch of other mfs my age that are 6'2+ , yet i can't do anything about it and will reach 6' max

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, sportsmogger, Manletmachine and 1 other person
Which country?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and looksmaxxer3920
face is everything, height just helps girls to notice your face - a bonus

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Brutal and Italy is manlet central in Europe imagine being in netherland
exactly foids are all at least 5'9, I'd say geomaxx if not at least 4 inches taller than that

on the metro right now and I'm 5'11 barefoot but most foids here are 5'9, I'd have to be at least 190 6'3 for them to think my height is good and not manlet, there's a bunch of other mfs my age that are 6'2+ , yet i can't do anything about it and will reach 6' max
6’2+ or rope u mean

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxer3920
North Italy is Germany South italy is India
South Italy Is a very distinct Place can't compare with other regions in the world. Besides that south italian manlets go to North and slay thanks to dark lookz halo while still looking european

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Manletmachine and Gilbert_Durandal
face is everything, height just helps girls to notice your face - a bonus
nah if you aren't at least 3-4 inches taller than a foid she won't care much even if you're htn, especially amongst zoomers

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
dnr curry ramblings, face is everything.
-loses argument
-calls me curry
you act like a foid
even if you're Chadlite, not being at least 5'10 is gonna make you look like a waste and a joke to most foids
it's much more brutal than you think out there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, mirrormogger and sportsmogger
-loses argument
-calls me curry
you act like a foid
even if you're Chadlite, not being at least 5'10 is gonna make you look like a waste and a joke to most foids
it's much more brutal than you think out there
face is everything tho

South Italy Is a very distinct Place can't compare with other regions in the world. Besides that south italian manlets go to North and slay thanks to dark lookz halo while still looking european
NAFRI chads slay the italian women

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
face is everything tho
yeah I agree face>height and yet manlets are still jokes to most foods, I'm saying you gotta have both for good looking foids these days

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
yeah I agree face>height and yet manlets are still jokes to most foods, I'm saying you gotta have both for good looking foids these days
yeah legit saying face is everything is the same as saying eyes are everything or jaw is everything, it’s true that some parts matter more than others but you are the combination of all