6'0 is SHORT now, when I go outside so many women heightmog me (PICS)

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
I was going on public transport and I saw so many women around my height or taller. For reference I'm about 6'0.3 when I wake up, 6'0 in the afternoon and 5'11.8 before bed.

This woman was taller than me, so about 6'1-6'2

On the same platform I saw this group of girls. The one in the black skirt and red dress were taller than me, black pants slightly shorter. So that's a 6'1+, 6'0.5, and 5'11 females standing together in one group.

I got off a tram and there's this woman standing there exactly my height, 6'0.

I literally took a few steps in one direction and there's a 5'10 foid walking out of a store, so slightly shorter than me but not enough so she would still consider me short.

Since men are supposed to be 5 inches taller than women on average you'd think I'd see a bunch of 6'5 men walking around too right? Nope, it's very rare to see that. Something fucky is going on, somehow women are becoming taller at a faster rate than men and 6'0 for a man isn't enough these days.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, rg1235, Banderacell and 32 others
I was going on public transport and I saw so many women around my height or taller. For reference I'm about 6'0.3 when I wake up, 6'0 in the afternoon and 5'11.8 before bed.

This woman was taller than me, so about 6'1

On the same platform I saw this group of girls. The one in the black skirt and red dress were taller than me, black pants slightly shorter. So that's a 6'1+, 6'0.5, and 5'11 females standing together in one group.

I literally took a few steps in one direction and there's a 5'10 foid walking out of a store, so slightly shorter than me but not enough so she would still consider me short.

Since men are supposed to be 5 inches taller than women on average you'd think I'd see a bunch of 6'5 men walking around too right? Nope, it's very rare to see that. Something fucky is going on, somehow women are becoming taller at a faster rate than men and 6'0 for a man isn't enough these days.

For once, My Führer was right.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Rimaxtis, garoupilled_ and 17 others
I would kill to be 6'. Brutal that it's seen as a normal height nowadays

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, MakinMogReturns, Deleted member 21931 and 14 others
Yeah i'm 5 7 and i get height mogged so brutal i thought average height was 5 9 on google s i thought i was 5 5 or something nigga im almost 5 8 jfl average height is like 5 6 for a female 5 11 for a guy where im at

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 28414 and 2 others
in Europe its average yh, anywhere else in the world its tall

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 20370
over if you're <6'3 as a man but also wtf is wrong with u nigga

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Rimaxtis, garoupilled_, Slob and 3 others
yeah it's fucked up out there, can't relate though, women in my country are short as fuck

Last edited:
been saying this for years now, being 6-6'1 is small these days even a lot of women are that height

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, garoupilled_, Slob and 10 others
its hard to get mogged when your 6 feet

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21931, Elvisandreaa, pneumocystosis and 6 others
I love tall women. Great breeding material

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Bruh Im 5'11 and I barely see any female that mog me

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Elvisandreaa and GigaAscender
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rg1235, Rimaxtis, garoupilled_ and 4 others

yea i noticed these days that i see a lot of tall foids nowadays maybe because they have lower estrogen but seeing 6’0 women commonly is definitely an overexaggeration maybe 5’9-5’10 at most is common for foids

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
yea i noticed these days that i see a lot of tall foids nowadays maybe because they have lower estrogen but seeing 6’0 women commonly is definitely an overexaggeration maybe 5’9-5’10 at most is common for foids
No it's not even uncommon to see 6'0 foids here. I was standing on the same platform and saw multiple 6'0+ foids in both directions and walking past me.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
No it's not even uncommon to see 6'0 foids here. I was standing on the same platform and saw multiple 6'0+ foids in both directions and walking past me.
ur probably overestimating their height because they’re far away and ur judging from eye level i guarantee if u put them under a stadiometer they wouldn’t measure that tall

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, GigaAscender, IvanIvanIvanIvan and 1 other person
White women have the smallest height differential compared to their male counterparts. Most White couples are almost eye level with each other.

• +1
ur probably overestimating their height because they’re far away and ur judging from eye level i guarantee if u put them under a stadiometer they wouldn’t measure that tall
I didn't overestimate any of them because I walked near them before or after taking the pics to confirm. For the three girls in a group I literally walked close and in a tight circle around them to confirm.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'8manlet, MakinMogReturns, thereallegend and 2 others
I didn't overestimate any of them because I walked near them before or after taking the pics to confirm. For the three girls in a group I literally walked close and in a tight circle around them to confirm.
low inhib asf they probably thought you were up to some weird shit JFL

estrogens in our life maybe? i heard it makes shorter

• +1
Reactions: Slob and horizontallytall
tak určitě, můj vůdce

how do we solve the manlet problem

For the three girls in a group I literally walked close and in a tight circle around them to confirm.
lol at this mental image

low inhib asf they probably thought you were up to some weird shit JFL
I think they knew something was up because they were looking at me while I was trying to take pics from a distance.

6ft is average in Turkey too @Tallooksmaxxer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Tallooksmaxxer
Yes they are fucking tall as shit.. Its over.

mirin creepshots

Seeing as men are 7 inches taller than women on average, this proves that 6"7 is average for 2023 white zoomers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, GigaAscender, ;-; and 1 other person
6ft is average in Turkey too @Tallooksmaxxer
Hell no they are fucking short af.... I height frauded 180cm and I mogged a lot of people in Ankara... The girls are tiny. They dont breed tall guys.

I'd sacrifice all the incels on this forum for a 6ft gf

• +1
Reactions: Maxim
My sister is 5’11. 6 foot women are uncommon but not super rare.

• +1
Reactions: omarthegoat195
Legit and i get heightmogged 24/7 as 5“9 in germany by women today a women was walking her dog and she was like 6“1 and mogged me brutally i walked past her quickly to avoid giving her a ego boost.

• +1
shove your face in her ass

Yep noticed same in india. One theory is in earlier times women on average got pregnant by 18 now thats not the case hence their growth window is longer than it used to be. Its very obvious that women have longer legs than men.now thier torso is catching up

• +1
Good thing I'm moving to California. Won't have to worry about heightmogging as even the whites there are 5'6 max

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
I’m 6’0 as well (182.5 cm before bed), and sometimes zoomer teen girls are casually the same height as me. Very infuriating. I know I’m taller than most women still, but seeing foids this tall just ruins my day

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Slob, Deleted member 28691 and 1 other person
I’m 6ft and rarely see girls my height lol

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, pneumocystosis and marek937
Thank god I fraud 3 inches to 5’11”. Went out today and mogged nearly every subhuman Manlet in Costco

Count your blessings faggot, i‘m 5 ft 6 in Goyrmany and get heightmogged by 7th Graders.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, Slob and eduardkoopman
Over for my 5 10 barefoot height :feelswhy:

Brutal even here in my tier 2 indian city
I almost get height mogged by girls, on average they are like 5'7
im 5'9

6ft is literally average in any rich part of a city all around western world

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and Slob

Czech Republic?

JUST FCKINNG LAUGHHH :DDDD THE ARYAN LAND

I'm heightmogged at 5'9 by KOREAN WOMEN in korea. Someone here told me that even the teenagers in Korea today suddenly shot up, just like the western zoomers. Saw a Korean woman who was 6'1-6'3 minimum, not exaggerating. Same height as my friends around there.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel