6'0 isnt tall or short (WHAT WOMEN TRULY WANT)

9Romance

9Romance

why kill yourself? you never had life JFL 😂
Women dont care if your 6'0 or 5'9 the only thing that matters is that you heightmog everyone else. Women want a boyfriend they can show off to their friends. If everyone is 5'6 in your area, if you are 6'0 thats more than enough, however if everyone is 6'0 in your area, 6'4 minimum. Its about mogging, not the height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, incel194012940, Arditi and 10 others
Cope, they just want you to be 15-20 cm taller then them, foids don't care about height mogging, skull mogging and all that other shit which is a male gaze generally.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Whatashame, cell0xide and 10 others
I'm 5'11. Where to find a 6'0 mommy gf?

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thebatman, Roquefort and Deleted member 29581
6'0 is plenty in the West (not including Scandinavia). Some niggas here really think you need to be 6'3 minimum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Beastchodecode, Infinite and 1 other person
Cope, they just want you to be 15-20 cm taller then them, foids don't care about height mogging, skull mogging and all that other shit which is a male gaze generally.
thats what i just said bro 🤣

Generally speaking this is true. Then there Are The heightqueens.

• +1
Reactions: Sens
Cope, they just want you to be 15-20 cm taller then them, foids don't care about height mogging, skull mogging and all that other shit which is a male gaze generally
100% agreed

I live in netherlands, I’m 6’0 but i feel everyone height mogs me

Women dont care if your 6'0 or 5'9 the only thing that matters is that you heightmog everyone else. Women want a boyfriend they can show off to their friends. If everyone is 5'6 in your area, if you are 6'0 thats more than enough, however if everyone is 6'0 in your area, 6'4 minimum. Its about mogging, not the height
Correct and thats the case for all features except possibly dick size, just basic hypergamy of not wanting the best but wanting the best around. Blonde blue eyed, wide shouldered 6'2 educated nordics have higher incel rates than US because those are just average stats in their country meanwhile if Pajeet has a car and doesnt reek like shit then he is a god