60% of women in Iceland go on strike and guess what happens? Society collapse? Men beging them to come back? (Absolutely nothing)

Manu le coq

Manu le coq

Kraken

absolutely nothing

• JFL
Reactions: bedes and _MVP_
lol if men went on strike society would almost crumble

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
lol if men went on strike society would almost crumble
Lots of “ifs” copes going around the incel/manosphere.

“If men wanted to, they could take away your rights”

“If men wanted to, you’d be forced to stay home and be a breeder”

“If men wanted to, the whole economy would crumble if we stopped our slave labor for 10 minutes”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Splinter901, aspiringexcel, Debetro and 1 other person
Lots of “ifs” copes going around the incel/manosphere.

“If men wanted to, they could take away your rights”

“If men wanted to, you’d be forced to stay home and be a breeder”

“If men wanted to, the whole economy would crumble if we stopped our slave labor for 10 minutes”

View attachment 2630832

lol it’s true tho, men do most of the dirty and important work

feminists fantasize all the time about a world with no men

lol it’s true tho, men do most of the dirty and important work

feminists fantasize all the time about a world with no men
My point is that these are useless incel fantasies. They will never happen. Men will collectively continue to clock in to work. They will continue being indentured servants to the state and to the female populace. Nothing will change

• +1
Reactions: DR. NICKGA, 5'7 zoomer, aspiringexcel and 3 others
What the fuck is there to protest about for "gender equality" in Iceland of all places?

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq and aspiringexcel
My point is that these are useless incel fantasies. They will never happen. Men will collectively continue to clock in to work. They will continue being indentured servants to the state and to the female populace. Nothing will change
True, cucks and simps will always outnumber us. We wouldn't be facing any of our current problems in the first place if men were actually willing to do all that stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
Water women don’t matter if they wouldn’t get fucked by man they would have actual zero value. The only sectors women earn money on a independent depend on men’s lust.they add zero value to anything themselves

I have seen more good looking women in the video than in real life

• +1
Reactions: Mr Test
ABOLISH women's rights

Bro thinks He is Part of the Team

• JFL
Reactions: DR. NICKGA and Sprinkles
Muh men…

And what would happend if you went on strike?

not shit

i don’t even have a job nigga I’m a NEET and live with my dad who gets disability bux

• So Sad
Reactions: Mr Test
Thats bc feminism = white, rich Young women
Im trapped in a swarthy southern shithole, whenever I go on vacation I get depressive from seeing all the tall beautiful germanic/nordic/slavic girls. So yes I've seen hot women but not in my city and surroundings.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
The only women's strike i have ever heard in an arab country is when i was younger and my mother lashed off her mop skills and striked me with the stick

Im trapped in a swarthy southern shithole, whenever I go on vacation I get depressive from seeing all the tall beautiful germanic/nordic/slavic girls. So yes I've seen hot women but not in my city and surroundings.
Well they are white htn/tall nigger only anyway

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
we live in a simulated reality

this can't be real