60y rich oldcel marries with 16y jb

;

;-;

Mistral
They've been fucking since she was 14(legal age in brazil), the oldcel networth is ~U$2.5kk. He was dumb asf, he should've continued to fuck her and refused/postpone the marriage(or maybe he just wanted to show everyone that he's fucking a jb by marrying her), besides the negative image that the marriage caused to him, the jb is now entitled to 50% of his fortune, jfl she'll divorce him in no time, she literally guaranteed her retirement.
images
images

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Clown Show, Beetlejuice and 1 other person
I'm moving to brazil

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, klip11 and OldRooster
I want a 14yold jb waifu too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26885
Great story. She is a beautiful Goddess. The article mentions nothing about her having sex with him at 14, that would be creepy, even in Brazil. I wonder if he is going to her Senior Prom.

1_Brazilian-mayor-marries-16-year-old-teen-princess-beauty-queen-and-gives-her-mum-top-job.jpg

I Mog him

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
mirin this oldcel

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and OldRooster
Great story. She is a beautiful Goddess. The article mentions nothing about her having sex with him at 14, that would be creepy, even in Brazil.
It is true

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
Don’t Latin Americans start fucking at 10?

They've been fucking since she was 14(legal age in brazil), the oldcel networth is ~U$2.5kk. He was dumb asf, he should've continued to fuck her and refused/postpone the marriage(or maybe he just wanted to show everyone that he's fucking a jb by marrying her), besides the negative image that the marriage caused to him, the jb is now entitled to 50% of his fortune, jfl she'll divorce him in no time, she literally guaranteed her retirement.
images
images
Brazil maxxing it is.