6’1.05 is short in 2024 (not satire)

D

deepfuckingvalue

Bronze

Brutal being described as “so tiny”

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
Should have used the Barron Trump heightmaxxing stack. He’ll cope with money and status, how will you cope fellow sub 6’2 manlets? (I’m 6’0.5 btw)

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and ascension
u think barron did something or his father?

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue
Without question he’s on some format of HGH, a lot of (wealthier) people I know went to doctors in their teens who’d prescribe it purely for height gains. Heightpill is undefeated especially amongst high class society

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj, incel194012940, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
It’s also why the father lies about his height so much lol. Jfl at claiming 6’3 when you’re scraping 6’0

i mean 6’1 is short in the nba lol

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and deepfuckingvalue
It’s also why the father lies about his height so much lol. Jfl at claiming 6’3 when you’re scraping 6’0
well to be fair his peak according to celebrityheight is 6'2

• +1
Water

• +1
  • WTF
I am 6'1. I guess I am the king of manlets in 2024.

• +1
Without question he’s on some format of HGH, a lot of (wealthier) people I know went to doctors in their teens who’d prescribe it purely for height gains. Heightpill is undefeated especially amongst high class society
imo it is face > height and always was

but i gotta agree on that one amongst high class society height has definitely a bit more value

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and murdah
just live on a basketball court bro!

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and shizuku11111
short for a basketball player u fucking retard, its the fact everyone lies they are 6ft and 6'1 and now everyone thinks its "average"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kiyopon, deepfuckingvalue and gigell
Ropefuel

I hope this shit isn’t true

My parents can afford to buy Hgh and they don’t do that shit

I probably have normal levels but Hgh has a lot of benefits so I’ll increase

imo it is face > height and always was

but i gotta agree on that one amongst high class society height has definitely a bit more value
its opp height is primal, high class societites 6'1-6'3 is the perfect height where youre taken seriously . after 6'5 they think ur some ogre

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, slavicpsycho and deepfuckingvalue
Average height in the NBA is 6'6 so yh he a manlet:feelswhy:

• +1
just live on a basketball court bro!
Not the point, if you want to date high quality women, these are the kinds of guys you’ll inevitably be competing against. Not exclusively NBA players but definitely athletes, finance bros etc. very high smv guys like 6’4 multimillionaires

• JFL
Reactions: exo
Ropefuel

I hope this shit isn’t true

My parents can afford to buy Hgh and they don’t do that shit

I probably have normal levels but Hgh has a lot of benefits so I’ll increase
Blackpill them, I blackpilled my mother to allow me to use addy as a study drug🤓

its opp height is primal, high class societites 6'1-6'3 is the perfect height where youre taken seriously . after 6'5 they think ur some ogre
I simultaneously disagree and agree, in most places they’d think your an ogre at 6’5+ but height is definitely important in high class societies

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I simultaneously disagree and agree, in most places they’d think your an ogre at 6’5+ but height is definitely important in high class societies
well yea at 6'5 if u have face like gardner mckay then its ok. but imo at 6'2 if you have a tall skull and high IQ face then its ideal, at 6'5 usually proportions get messed up

• +1
Not the point, if you want to date high quality women, these are the kinds of guys you’ll inevitably be competing against. Not exclusively NBA players but definitely athletes, finance bros etc. very high smv guys like 6’4 multimillionaires
rope

it it short for the nba Lol the average height for nba barefoot is 6’4.5 so it’s 3 inches below. it’s like being 5’7 in a country where 5’10 is average height

Good news is that LL is safer on someone taller apparently from what im told. 6’1 can get you to 6’7 for full 6 inches

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and BrahminBoss
i mean better than being height mogged