UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WpIJJBk.gif

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, AspiringChad, kobecel and 5 others
Learn how to spell.

I'm 6'2
@ZUZZCEL

I see that you have swallowed many blackpills. You'll get over it. I remember when I swallowed the frame pill, wrist pill, height pill (yes even at 6 ft), bald pill, face pill all at the same time.

I see that you have swallowed many blackpills. You'll get over it. I remember when I swallowed the frame pill, wrist pill, height pill (yes even at 6 ft), bald pill, face pill all at the same time.

I see you haven't been able to swallow the dick pill yet :unsure: It is ok boyo, we are all going to make it in the end.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Stingray
wear lifts Dedsrs

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
I do, just not starting now.
Start now its not that hard. I lost 14 pounds eating food I actually enjoyed and I have just as much appetite as you. Once you fully understand the science of changing your body composition you just have to use it in a way that makes it easy for you.
I see you haven't been able to swallow the dick pill yet :unsure: It is ok boyo, we are going to make it
Yep I'm like 6.7 inches I 'll make sure to include it in my bio when I start tinder

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Bluepill, itsoverbuddyboyo and Zeta ascended
5’10 turbo manlet here

Don't forget the video evidence

ezgif-5-09bdf194d11a.gif
JFL the only bad part about having a big dick is not being able to fit the whole thing in the mouth. I still get to stretch out her white sugar walls tho.:whatfeels::feelsohh::feelsez:

Don't forget the video evidence

ezgif-5-09bdf194d11a.gif
damn thats brutal, idk how i would be able to live with tht small of a penis.

having a micropenis is literally worse then anything else (race etc.).

thts instant suicide

• So Sad
Reactions: Dude420
damn thats brutal, idk how i would be able to live with tht small of a penis.

having a micropenis is literally worse then anything else (race etc.).

thts instant suicide

Honestly, your whole life is cope if that is your dick.

Last edited:
2 inch lifts? do u think girls will notice it?
Wear high shoes with small heel for the first time near family slowly add height near them so they dont call you out on frauding, in public fk it and roll
Im 6.1 wearing 2inch lifts with 1inch heel shoe in a land of manlets (5.11 is average here) I mog everyone barefoot and still wear them, best feeling in the world
practise walking in your room its hard at first if too scared sb will find the package make one yourself from cardboard

Same bro. :feelsrope:

The difference between 6'1 and 6'2 is huge ngl.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: kobecel, Maximus, The Dude Abides and 2 others
I don’t want to be reminded of my manlet status again :feelsree::feelsrope:

• WTF
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Face, clear skin, hygiene matters far far more than height does. Height is not an issue after 5'10 or 5'11. Just lean yourself out if you're 5'10 or above. Because height doesn't make a difference anymore.

You guys just need to lament and avoid doing the work. Jfl crying at 5'10. Losers.

6’2 is too short, 6’5 and good frame is ideal.

i know that feeling :feelsrope:
I wish I could shrink a couple of inches

iu

• So Sad
Reactions: Insomniac
6:1 is ideal

6:2-6:3 is maximum

6'2 - 6'3 is the magic sweet spot. Master height.

I know that feel

You forgot to add: manlets stay out; in the title

Yes bro, your coping. HARD.
6'7 is lankcel subhuman ogre tier. Truecels of such proportions, in an ideal world, would be put into zoos and circuses so that they may be observed. Their enclosure would be situated ideally between the 5'5 and below manlet enclosure, and the 300+ pound fatcel exhibit, just around the corner from the framecel enclosure.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 483
Yes bro, your coping. HARD.
6'7 is lankcel subhuman ogre tier. Truecels of such proportions, in an ideal world, would be put into zoos and circuses so that they may be observed. Their enclosure would be situated ideally between the 5'5 and below manlet enclosure, and the 300+ pound fatcel exhibit, just around the corner from the framecel enclosure.
i know its a hard pill to swallow bro

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Bluepill