6’2” isn’t even that tall JFL

latincell95

latincell95

Skincaremaxxing/oofydoofymaxxing atm
I don’t feel heightmogged by 6’2” dudes. The mog starts at 6’4” and above for me.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Shut the fuck up please

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zan, Manletmachine, deepfuckingvalue and 13 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zan, murdah, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 3 others
Shut up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, Heinrich Schmidt, latincell95 and 2 others
You only think this because of the heightpocalypse. Gonna make a detailed thread on it too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and latincell95
Don’t worry nigga but trust me 6’2 is absolutely heightmogging tier
You’re probably like 5’7” or 5’8”. Many black dudes here in the South with that height.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 55314
You’re probably like 5’7” or 5’8”. Many black dudes here in the South with that height.
Ye but I seriously don’t know how you think 6’2 isn’t tall
Probably the perfect height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and latincell95
I got all you 6’+ tallfags triggered JFL. I repeat, 6’2” isn’t tall at all JFL

• +1
Reactions: murdah
It's average.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, 5.5psl, m0ss26 and 3 others
6’4 is the start of tall.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
My coworker is literally 6’2” and I stand almost shoulder to shoulder with him.

Tall is when you noticeably heightmog most people
That’s exactly my point dumbass nigga. He doesn’t heightmog me at 6’2” hence IMO it isn’t that tall of a height, same as 6’1”

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and latincell95
Yeah when every 6' manlet claim 6'2 its not that tall

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
If you’re 5’10-5’11, you could heightfraud to 6’1” with this simple trick:

IMG 3808

So therefore 6'2 is not tall because its basically 6' or 6'1
My blue pilled MTN coworker is definitely not heightfrauding. He has a few chicks hitting his phone up despite nothing else going on in his life.

• +1
Reactions: Yaarhuni
You do realise that this is subjective to the country. Here in the UK, the tallest guys I meet on a busy day out are typically legit 6'2 - 6'3. Sometimes, there could be taller, but majority of times its around 6'3.

6'2 is a standout height here and I'm not even exaggerating. Even in European countries its still tall, as most Europeans average around 5'10 - 5'11. Uk is on the shorter side at around 5'9, but some debate that the real average could be closer to 5'8, which makes sense.

In netherlands, its gonna feel pretty ho hum, but should be soldily above average as the average guy is confirmed as around 6'0.

• JFL
That’s exactly my point dumbass nigga. He doesn’t heightmog me at 6’2” hence IMO it isn’t that tall of a height, same as 6’1”
Your coworker is 6’2” with air max shoes on and lifts

• JFL
When you're that fucking ugly, yep

• JFL
You do realise that this is subjective to the country. Here in the UK, the tallest guys I meet on a busy day out are typically legit 6'2 - 6'3. Sometimes, there could be taller, but majority of times its around 6'3.

6'2 is a standout height here and I'm not even exaggerating. Even in European countries its still tall, as most Europeans average around 5'10 - 5'11. Uk is on the shorter side at around 5'9, but some debate that the real average could be closer to 5'8, which makes sense.

In netherlands, its gonna feel pretty ho hum, but should be soldily above average as the average guy is confirmed as around 6'0.
Dndrd+all I’m saying is that as a 5’11” guy, when standing next to a 6’1” or 6’2” guy at work or social settings, there isn’t a huge “height mog” in comparison to 6’4”+ or above JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Dndrd+all I’m saying is that as a 5’11” guy, when standing next to a 6’1” or 6’2” guy at work or social settings, there isn’t a huge “height mog” in comparison to 6’4”+ or above JFL.
3 inch difference is clearly noticeable

• JFL
I am 6'1 and I feel so too. I am considerably taller than most but it's not like I can see their heads.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
  • +1
Ngl it feels like everyone is tall now

• So Sad
I agree

• +1
6’2 is tall it just doesn’t stand out in a standard work or school setting. In public if ur on the subway maybe depending on the time.

But u mainly start to stand out for ur height 6’4/6’5+ but I’ll just say 6’3 for the most part

• +1
Reactions: murdah and latincell95
6’2 is where height halo begins doe

at 6'1 in India do you mog hard as fuck or not as hard. I know an insane amount of American lanklet ectomorph 6'+ Indians tbh