6'4 is the perfect height if you are willing to use roids

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
I have seen plenty 6'4 guys and this height can be a huge smv breaker or boost depending on the built , if lanky then you'll look alien and if built then you literally would be a chad provided you aren't a subhuman in the face .
but the problem at 6'3+ is that you have way too much surface area to cover and the best you can expect at this height is to not look dyel , to look jacked you 100% need roids or some elite genes .
but if anyone who is 6'4 manages to be jacked and is like strong MTN + in the face he literally would be giga Tera mega chad IRL .

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
I have seen plenty 6'4 guys and this height can be a huge smv breaker or boost depending on the built , if lanky then you'll look alien and if built then you literally would be a chad provided you aren't a subhuman in the face .
but the problem at 6'3+ is that you have way too much surface area to cover and the best you can expect at this height is to not look dyel , to look jacked you 100% need roids or some elite genes .
but if anyone who is 6'4 manages to be jacked and is like strong MTN + in the face he literally would be giga Tera mega chad IRL .
its all about thickness of the build. If you have thick bone structure and tall you'll be able to carry more muscle and look bigger than the guy with proportional thickness at lower height.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
also there is not much difference in surface area between 6'4 and 6'2, 2 inches wont change shit

• Hmm...
6'7 mogs

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, cytoplasm and 5.5psl
also there is not much difference in surface area between 6'4 and 6'2, 2 inches wont change shit
It does
i have seen the difference between 6'1 and 6'3 and 6'2 and 6'4 , it's huge .

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ;-;, midlatinocel, Deleted member 28904 and 1 other person
its all about thickness of the build. If you have thick bone structure and tall you'll be able to carry more muscle and look bigger than the guy with proportional thickness at lower height.
taller guys have proportionally thicker bone structure(unless you are cucked with low prenatal T)

• +1
this might sound weird but when i hear “6’4” i think of some jacked huge guy but when i hear 6’3 or 6’5 i think of some lanklet

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ;-;, Deleted member 28904 and 5.5psl
this might sound weird but when i hear “6’4” i think of some jacked huge guy but when i hear 6’3 or 6’5 i think of some lanklet
when I hear 6'5 I think giant and when I hear 6'3-6'4 I think lanklet low T cuck

• So Sad
@heightislife198
Thoughts ?

when I hear 6'5 I think giant and when I hear 6'3-6'4 I think lanklet low T cuck
6'5, 6'2, 6'1 = mogger
6'3, 6'4, 6'0 = subhuman

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, 5.5psl, nitesik and 1 other person
@heightislife198
Thoughts ?
He’s coping so hard nba players get simped over
94A54A92 7F76 43A1 8B81 303C48994CC7
0BBB1EFD 6DB2 4D23 A6BE C85E8CECC95C

• +1