67kg at 193cm but there's a catch

Thefaqeeh

Thefaqeeh

Silver
so I have been pretty underweight most my life, few weeks ago I went down extremely to 62kg due to an unhealthy relationship with food, being broke student, and generally trying out seeing my lowest, ive been going to the gym for a while now, despite being mega underweight I dont feel like im bodybuilder level shredded, I look good with a pump but other than that certainly dont believe im anything below 15% bf, I fell for many dieting memes over this year until I learned how to control my body properly , I'm trying to hit 10% but im frame let , should I just give up and ROID? what is the ideal move for me to make now, bulk? I dont like bloating and my genes unideal for gymming anyways trust but im getting too old for this twinkmaxxing shit

appreciate the help brahs

193cm???
the miami heat need a point guard rn
go suit up big boy

• +1
Reactions: AySab and Thefaqeeh
193cm???
the miami heat need a point guard rn
go suit up big boy
actually more im 196cm at morning but by night that's like roughly cuz my posture is shit, I dont like being percieved taller as I feel so small, should I roid since im already so skinny? or aim for 10%bf despite the health implications? I wanna see how it looks bad tbh

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
actually more im 196cm at morning but by night that's like roughly cuz my posture is shit, I dont like being percieved taller as I feel so small, should I roid since im already so skinny? or aim for 10%bf despite the health implications? I wanna see how it looks bad tbh
Are you already working out? How old are you?

im 21, I workout but nothing special, seems like riding is the way
Titrate up to 600mg test E

I suggest to do a light test base with a sarm though

im 21, I workout but nothing special, seems like riding is the way
Track Calories and Workouts, hop on a program, check out r/gainit for bulking and r/brogress for inspiration.