7 inches is still dicklet

Everything above average is W

• +1
Reactions: edgemaxx
Why are u even bringing micropenis to argue? I thought everyone here already knows that average penis size starts at 8 inch

for all of europe at least
C8C95C09 FD73 47C2 BB9D 76379AC15B9E

No it‘s 5.5

Why are u even bringing micropenis to argue? I thought everyone here already knows that average penis size starts at 8 inch
idk, shit getting outta hand

• +1
Reactions: starbucks
Who did they measure lmao, they are telling tales so you dont feel ashamed with your micropenises, personally never saw anything under 8inch
dm and I show my cock the one your onetits fantasize about u worm but don’t kill yourself after

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
Who did they measure lmao, they are telling tales so you dont feel ashamed with your micropenises, personally never saw anything under 8inch
dick size research is the most inaccurate bullshit ever, idk how every study is so different

Brutal

People measure wrong, lie and foids think 6inches are 8inches sometimes bc they are lied to aswell.

Just enjoy life bro you‘re good
theres just no way 7 is enough, can foids even orgasm from that

theres just no way 7 is enough, can foids even orgasm from that
They can orgasm from less too, 7 is allot if it‘s not measured from your pelvic bone or whatever cope.

maybe, women want such ridicolous numbers
the funniest video ive seen about this is some youtube video where some woman was saying three inches is fine, and the comments were all "protect this woman at all costs" like from what? chad and his 8 inches?

• JFL
the funniest video ive seen about this is some youtube video where some woman was saying three inches is fine, and the comments were all "protect this woman at all costs" like from what? chad and his 8 inches?
Yeah. My dick is 5 inches so i dont really care

Best size is 7 to 8 and you have ideal size and still crying

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and edgemaxx
Are you a virgin?

• +1
check the comments

this is a comment i copied from the vid:
This person is not the hero we deserve, but the hero we need. She is bringing peace amongst mankind

• JFL
If u are sub12 inch, rope asap

• So Sad
@Gengar @aspiringexcel bhais thoughts?