8 month gymmaxxing progress

B

Boneisdestiny

Bronze
Here’s my progress pictures over the course of 9 months. Before gymmaxing I was just doing a few sets of pull-ups and some pushups once a week. Started doing real bodybuilding workouts, upping protein intake/ supplementing creatine. Went from getting 3 lay/ in an entire year(tindermaxxed) to 20 plus Lays and a gf by the end of the year I gymmaxxed. Body halo is real
E91F26AD 0E35 4C22 865E EA853BBC02ED
CBDA4DB0 9274 4294 A9F8 06D77DB6FBFD

Here’s my progress pictures over the course of 9 months. Before gymmaxing I was just doing a few sets of pull-ups and some pushups once a week. Started doing real bodybuilding workouts, upping protein intake/ supplementing creatine. Went from getting 3 girls in an entire year(tindermaxxed, only one was cute) to 20 plus girls and a gf by the end of the year I gymmaxxed. Body halo is real
E91F26AD 0E35 4C22 865E EA853BBC02ED
CBDA4DB0 9274 4294 A9F8 06D77DB6FBFD

• +1
Reactions: Patriot, Deleted member 3702, buflek and 4 others
Dafuq im training since 1 year and i dont look lile that

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3702, Deleted member 1707 and SpearOfOrion
Here’s my progress pictures over the course of 9 months. Before gymmaxing I was just doing a few sets of pull-ups and some pushups once a week. Started doing real bodybuilding workouts, upping protein intake/ supplementing creatine. Went from getting 3 lay/ in an entire year(tindermaxxed) to 20 plus Lays and a gf by the end of the year I gymmaxxed. Body halo is real
View attachment 256380View attachment 256379
where do u meet women to get laid

what is that face man...

• JFL
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
Are u low t/getting enough protein/ lifting heavy
Im seeing results and other ppl see it too, but i dont have a sixpack like hat
How many matches do u get a day

Im seeing results and other ppl see it too, but i dont have a sixpack like hat
How many matches do u get a day
Idk maybe 30 a week or so. Bumble works okay as well. I had to do keto for a month for the abs

Idk maybe 30 a week or so. Bumble works okay as well. I had to do keto for a month for the abs
I bulked up but i got fat too. Will keto help?

Im mirin u. How did u tindermaxxed your acc?

Amazing transformation in such a short span if natty. Your physique genetics were blessed by Zyzz (PBUH) himself.

30 matches, impressive? Mind sharing some of the pictures you use? Do you live in a big city?

gym routine? Lifting for 2 years and my body looks like utter trash compared to yours wtf. Major suicidefuel.
How much steroids do you use?

Also 30 matches/week is absolutely insane.

I bulked up but i got fat too. Will keto help?

Im mirin u. How did u tindermaxxed your acc?
I have a bad face so my tinder only became viable once I got abs. Do you have a good face? If not you need to go all out on leanmaxxing. Also hit deltoids hard.
gym routine? Lifting for 2 years and my body looks like utter trash compared to yours wtf. Major suicidefuel.

No steroids at all. But I did lift as a teen so I had muscle memory to get my gains back. I was 24 when I started the gymmaxxing, I had been out of gym for a good 2.5 years

I’m in a rather good city for tinder. Lots of women but a high proportion of betas/hipsters

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Usum
I have a bad face so my tinder only became viable once I got abs. Do you have a good face? If not you need to go all out on leanmaxxing. Also hit deltoids hard.

No steroids at all. But I did lift as a teen so I had muscle memory to get my gains back. I was 24 when I started the gymmaxxing, I had been out of gym for a good 2.5 years
My face is ok. 6-7/10. Sadly im an ethnic. Which pics did u use for your profile? Gympics?

Should i do keto too for abs?

But what's the routine?

I basically do Ronnie Coleman’s workouts jfl. Obvi not near as heavy tho
My face is ok. 6-7/10. Sadly im an ethnic. Which pics did u use for your profile? Gympics?

Should i do keto too for abs?
I use that same pic but with a black and white filter, one picture of my in a Halloween costume (face is shown) but arms are fully exposed. Another picture of me laughing then an angle frauds selfie making my jaw look bigger than it is. Yes keto made a huge difference for me
But what's the routine?
I do Ronnie Coleman’s workouts but the weight is obviously scaled down for my strength

Last edited:
Natty? You look great dude.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Same I took back 8 kgs in one month at age 37 .... after 15 years of laziness.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Average body and shitty face,ultramogged by kinko

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Adam666 and Boneisdestiny
What’s your routine?

Didn't you just sign to Inter Milan Christian Eriksen?

Watch that hairline boss

• +1
This? Isn't it too high volume for a natty?
No. Watch his Olympia training videos to get a feel for how you should be lifting/match his intensity. You should be working up in weight each set to where your final set you’re at or near failure by the 10-12th rep . I would do the same exercises and sets/reps as him but I would split it up into chest day/shoulder day/back day/arm day/ leg day... then rest for a day or two. Highly recommend creatine supplementation when strength gains plateau. I didn’t run gear so I’m not the one to ask for that

• +1
Reactions: janglebawl and Madhate
from flab to fab *lisps

• +1
Respect but there's no gym for your face

20 lays respect

And hair transplant

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and RichardSpencel
Respect bro..You did a good job
Are you Russki by any chance?

insane genetics if ur natural bro

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
Same I took back 8 kgs in one month at age 37 .... after 15 years of laziness.
same here for 3 weeks. muscle memory is crazy man
This? Isn't it too high volume for a natty?
it depends on your genetics. some guys are high T and their muscles recover super fast, so you can hit the same muscle group every 2nd to 3rd day, others need 3-4 days rest. some guys even get away with training every single day and still build muscles while others work out 3x weekly and gain just as good.

u just need to test what works best for you. for me was 5x a week PPL split with 6-9 exercises a day mid tier volume (3-4x10-12).

tried PPLPPLX (6 days a week) and didnt gain that good

• +1
Reactions: Usum
Notice any facial changes?

How old are u?

Manlet frame though. Dont quite believe the laycount story with that face my nibba.

No face, manlet frame, roidster looking muscles. Ah yeah...

Manlet frame though. Dont quite believe the laycount story with that face my nibba.

No face, manlet frame, roidster looking muscles. Ah yeah...
Well it’s true and manlet frame? I’m 6’3 and never roided in my life