82% of Jobs Worldwide Will be Lost To AI - 25% Can Be Replaced Right Now, We Just Need AI Implementers [Once in a lifetime business opportunity]

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time

82% of Jobs Worldwide Will be Lost To AI -

25% Can Be Replaced Right Now with current ai capabilities, We Just Need AI Implementers who will create software with ai to run those tasks

i said this last year, the next biggest business opportunity is a service business where you implement AI and automation into someones business for them for x fee

AI has the capabilities(the product), you just need to make it your job to get your product into the customers hands(businesses)

and to get it into their hands you need to be an expert at automating things with ai

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Danish_Retard, midlatinocel and 11 others
UBI will save everyone, as long as you get 2 jabs a year for their upcoming plandemic, don’t speak too bad about the government to make sure your social credit score is good enough. Otherwise you will be left behind.

But yes this was predicted years ago and there is nothing anyone can do about it now.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pikabro, Artemis, Deleted member 29167 and 5 others
I dont care, unless I become physically disabled my life can't get worse from outside factors that it is now

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Constantin Denis, PubertyMaxxer and 6 others
AI ain't gonna climb up the trees to maintain them.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Danish_Retard, midlatinocel and 2 others

82% of Jobs Worldwide Will be Lost To AI -

25% Can Be Replaced Right Now with current ai capabilities, We Just Need AI Implementers who will create software with ai to run those tasks

i said this last year, the next biggest business opportunity is a service business where you implement AI and automation into someones business for them for x fee

AI has the capabilities(the product), you just need to make it your job to get your product into the customers hands(businesses)

and to get it into their hands you need to be an expert at automating things with ai

Net positive, everything will be turbocheap (like much cheaper than aliexpress) if we could automate our society.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, zeshama, WeiWei and 4 others
Keep seething for my plastic surgery career, I will soon be the only one to make millions

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, horizontallytall, Skry and 1 other person
fucking jews i just want a job cant even find myself to be enslaved how is that a THHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

• JFL
Reactions: Jhon Smith, midlatinocel and Deleted member 26859
it's too unreliable

• +1
Reactions: jojoyou
UBI will save everyone, as long as you get 2 jabs a year for their upcoming plandemic, don’t speak too bad about the government to make sure your social credit score is good enough. Otherwise you will be left behind.

But yes this was predicted years ago and there is nothing anyone can do about it now.
another pandemic is coming?

Blomkamp's sentimental 'Chappie' comes alive | The Japan Times

• JFL
Reactions: Jhon Smith and OGJBSLAYER
No it won't, but the people who lost their jobs due to AI will.
climbing isn't a taught skill, those without the biomechanics for it will never be good at it, you also can't learn to be a fast swimmer, or a fast runner, either you can or you cannot.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
No it won't, but the people who lost their jobs due to AI will.
They will always choose the guy with more work experience lol. You usually lern a job like that. So some rando who just got jobless won't replace someone with years of experience in the field

• Hmm...
Reactions: Krakowski
Yeah it will. They have those huge ass tree cutting robots, I saw one cutting tree limbs on the freeway a few days back. It has a telescoping arm that reaches most heights. Unless you live in Pacific Northwest where the trees are like 200+ feet.

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
Net positive, everything will be turbocheap (like much cheaper than aliexpress) if we could automate our society.
Yup. AI will actually make everything better if you’re not the one left behind. Better customer service as well. No more dealing with teenagers who don’t want to do their jobs, kills the whole experience of many places.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Kerbouchard and enchanted_elixir
Yeah it will. They have those huge ass tree cutting robots, I saw one cutting tree limbs on the freeway a few days back. It has a telescoping arm that reaches most heights. Unless you live in Pacific Northwest where the trees are like 200+ feet.
those are for lumber, I don't cut trees down, I selectively remove sick and dead branches.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, horizontallytall and BrahminBoss
All the fags being scared of losing their meaningles jobby job.
Time to become usefull, and based.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis, Danish_Retard, WeiWei and 2 others
climbing isn't a taught skill, those without the biomechanics for it will never be good at it, you also can't learn to be a fast swimmer, or a fast runner, either you can or you cannot.
And still it's a very low level skill, basically almost every man can climb a tree.
They will always choose the guy with more work experience lol. You usually lern a job like that. So some rando who just got jobless won't replace someone with years of experience in the field
Doesn't take away the fact that more competition in trades will exist if more people go jobless.

Why do blue collar workers always cope like this?
Muh work is too complex for anyone to learn
Muh job generates real value unlike white collar jobs

Truth is almost everyone can learn trades, while most can't earn a university degree.
Bottom line is, I can do your job, you can't do mine.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis, OGJBSLAYER, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
And still it's a very low level skill, basically almost every man can climb a tree.
most of the human population is fat so no, the remaining percentages are either too weak, too old, too short, or lack the biomechanics to move properly (long limbs are required)

athletics can't be taught sadly, you would not be able to make a living climbing, and even if you trained your entire life I would still swim faster than you.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Patient A
most of the human population is fat so no, the remaining percentages are either too weak, too old, too short, or lack the biomechanics to move properly (long limbs are required)
At this point you're coping, you don't need to have a top physical condition for these type of jobs.
In fact, most people that work physical jobs have average physique.
athletics can't be taught sadly, you would not be able to make a living climbing, and even if you trained your entire life I would still swim faster than you.
Do your clients ask arborists to climb a tree and whoever gets to the top first gets the job? Jfl

We don’t need Universal Basic Income, we need 10 billion niggers to cum in every white woman, free of charge, or planet Earth will not survive

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
At this point you're coping, you don't need to have a top physical condition for these type of jobs.
In fact, most people that work physical jobs have average physique.
most of them also have shitty wages because they're awful at their work.

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
I know this is a stupid question but

Can u show me a pic of ur back bro?? I mean while measuring torso did u measure from the neck vertebrae i think its cervical or smething till the top of hip shelf/bones or u can call i waist?? I get

I know this is a stupid question but

Can u show me a pic of ur back bro?? I mean while measuring torso did u measure from the neck vertebrae i think its cervical or smething till the top of hip shelf/bones or u can call i waist?? I get
20230606 215539

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis, horizontallytall and Deleted member 26859
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Danish_Retard, horizontallytall and 1 other person
Ai is a meme. Overhyped by capitalists who realize that if it fails to materialize, there are no engines of growth to keep capitalism alive in any acceptable form.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Screenshot 1

Its over for you boyo, no more moneymaxxing for surgeries

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859