8x6 or death

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
8X6 OR DEATH. I NOW RELISE IMPORTANT OF GIRTH. WILL START CLAMPING MORE OFTEN TO GET 8X6.5

8 x 6 is overkill. You want anywhere between 4.5 and 5.5 of girth.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
holy cope. look at forevergymcelling post under this thread
Oh okay you forgot to mention the part where you want to be a cuck and let other men fuck your wife. Gotcha. :forcedsmile:

8 x 6 is overkill. You want anywhere between 4.5 and 5.5 of girth.
You sure? I'm like 7.5x5.5 but I wanna be girthier. Is there a study or something you're referencing?

You sure? I'm like 7.5x5.5 but I wanna be girthier. Is there a study or something you're referencing?
Not a specific study but based on research, women who are experienced say they prefer 5.5 girth and guys who PEmaxxed from and got to 5.5+ said their sex lives were the best at 5.5 inches. There's a small-scale study however that shows women preferred 4.8 inches for LTRs and 5.0 inches for ONS.

Not a specific study but based on research, women who are experienced say they prefer 5.5 girth and guys who PEmaxxed from and got to 5.5+ said their sex lives were the best at 5.5 inches. There's a small-scale study however that shows women preferred 4.8 inches for LTRs and 5.0 inches for ONS.
Guess I don't have to worry then. Good news

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Guess I don't have to worry then. Good news
Absolutely. Though the length is a bit worrying, especially if it's NBP. You won't be able to go balls deep unless you find a "size queen." Or perhaps you just need to slide into the fornix if you can do that.

Absolutely. Though the length is a bit worrying, especially if it's NBP. You won't be able to go balls deep unless you find a "size queen." Or perhaps you just need to slide into the fornix if you can do that.
Oh I thought you meant worrying as in too small lol I was like wtf.
Yeah it might be on the larger side but I'd rather be that than too small.

theres this 20k usd device out there which promises 1.5 inch length and girth in 2 months lol and it actually works