90% of men are incels

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

Madara Uchiha maxxing
normies are either just oblivious to it or think their inceldom and the fact that they get no play is the normal state of things

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan, JL~, try2beme and 16 others
Most guys have a gf and have sex regularly

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gargantuan, Luffymaxxing, HitAndRun and 6 others
I'm the 10% I am not one

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
tales from mumbai

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, HitAndRun, anthony111553 and 4 others
normies are either just oblivious to it or think their inceldom and the fact that they get no play is the normal state of things
They are low IQ and too insecure to accept reality. They are the type to claim the skys pink when it’s blue because it being pink would spell their doom.

Normies just say “I’m in an dry spell”

Yes a dry spell lasts 3 years indeed yep your not an incel your jsut having a drought 😉 definitely not an incel bro :forcedsmile:. They then go fuck a 1/10 fat Whore and claim they aren’t incels anymore because of it, pathetic. My inceldom is cos I refuse to fuck anything lower than an 5, I admit I could go on tinder right now and run through 1-4.5/10 girls but why TF would I do that?

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, fuxkdakikez, Deleted member 67558 and 1 other person
There are hundreds of millions of married men who are incels. Believe it or not

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Luffymaxxing, JL~ and 3 others
Nigger you are retarded if you think 90%
It’s closer to 20% imo, maybe even 15
You just can’t cope with the fact that all your peers and friends get pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan, NumbThePain, JL~ and 7 others
fr bro, all of my normie friends are oblivious to how much sex a Chad is having compared to them, 3 slays is a lot for them
what's funny is that they all have big standards "muhh Stacy" so when I brag about bagging a HTB they go "naah, she ain't all that bro"
Months later they are dating a fat LTB and swear that's the women of their dreams

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, bloomercel, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
fr bro, all of my normie friends are oblivious to how much sex a Chad is having compared to them, 3 slays is a lot for them
what's funny is that they all have big standards "muhh Stacy" so when I brag about bagging a HTB they go "naah, she ain't all that bro"
Months later they are dating a fat LTB and swear that's the women of their dreams
Normies are sons of bittchezz

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and backtothesewers
. Believe it or not
oh I believe it, and the sad thing is that they don’t even know it.

They think it’s normal that their wife has a shitty mood all the time and only gives them sex twice a year

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, Eternal_ and backtothesewers
Real hopefully they go ER

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
They are low IQ and too insecure to accept reality. They are the type to claim the skys pink when it’s blue because it being pink would spell their doom.

Normies just say “I’m in an dry spell”

Yes a dry spell lasts 3 years indeed yep your not an incel your jsut having a drought 😉 definitely not an incel bro :forcedsmile:. They then go fuck a 1/10 fat Whore and claim they aren’t incels anymore because of it, pathetic. My inceldom is cos I refuse to fuck anything lower than an 5, I admit I could go on tinder right now and run through 1-4.5/10 girls but why TF would I do that?
exactly if you only get lucky once every 3 months or you can only manage to get a LTB ltr your not even attracted to ur still incel lmao

I widen the definition of an incel to include people who are generally not satisfied with their love/sex life in addition to people who literally cannot get it at all

unless you can slay MTBs with ease you are incel lol and 90% of men can't so they fit the definition

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, bloomercel and PrinceLuenLeoncur
exactly if you only get lucky once every 3 months or you can only manage to get a LTB ltr your not even attracted to ur still incel lmao

I widen the definition of an incel to include people who are generally not satisfied with their love/sex life in addition to people who literally cannot get it at all

unless you can slay MTBs with ease you are incel lol and 90% of men can't so they fit the definition
I explain this to my normie friends and they cope. One is a fat 5’7 bbc and he tried to mock me for being incel despite me mogging him in every conceivable way like dude your ex was a literal fatty and an whore who sucked the cocks of 6 of our freinds already just stop dude lmfao

Another buddy who is a 6’2 mullato MTN who used to be even more of an incel than me 3 years ago (he does decent now fucked like 12 foids since then and has a GF) has the nerve to say “I was never an incel” like dude you literally got LESS PUSSY THAN ME THAT MAKES YOU A TRUECEL :hnghn:

I swear some normies are just too dense

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Abhorrence
yeah man. It's all or nothing, it has always been.
One's a slayer or an incel. Being in a relationship/marriage as a sub8 is being an oofy doofy. He just sold his dignity for female company (which doesn't necessarily implies sex)

It is impossible to have sex

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain and fuxkdakikez
Looking at my colleagues in uni, i can safely say that at least 75% of them get no pussy at all. 15% of them get SUB-4s and the last 10% actually get some play. Which basically reinforces your statement. High school as far as i can remember was the same, in fact it was even worse.
Normies think they will eventually get a beautiful girl some day in their life because God said so :lul::lul::lul:.

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
70/30 id say

Looking at my colleagues in uni, i can safely say that at least 75% of them get no pussy at all. 15% of them get SUB-4s and the last 10% actually get some play. Which basically reinforces your statement. High school as far as i can remember was the same, in fact it was even worse.
Normies think they will eventually get a beautiful girl some day in their life because God said so :lul::lul::lul:.
Most men have to betabuxx their way to fat ltb pussy crumbs.

If you take all of their money they end up on this site. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558
Copeeeeeee

fat mtb don't exist
I'm afraid many men have fallen for the thick cope, though.

Every other SO CALLED BP men will post a fatass bitch in here and label her as STACY cause she got a fat ass/tits. So imagine how normies are like....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558
Most men have to betabuxx their way to fat ltb pussy crumbs.

If you take all of their money they end up on this site. :ogre:
I don't even know how most men (soy) don't get disgusted when they wife up a used whore whose body count is over 10. Like can you even imagine fucking something without even one thought getting to you that your wife has been passed on like a blunt? How soy can you be ffs? While also paying for vacations, dinners and so on. Imagine finally getting home after a long day of work and watching your wife screaming from BBC :lul::lul::lul:.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and backtothesewers