Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, RecessedChinCel, Artemis and 6 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover, exo, bloomercel and 10 others
lonely, im mr. lonely

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, fukmylyf, Deleted member 16275 and 1 other person
no sense of community and shying away from being themselves; hindering their personal growth both physically and mentally?
of course it will lead to a rise in loneliness

one must create an environment which facilitates personal growth and freedom of expression which we clearly lack in this corrupt (literally) world.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, falcon1, bloomercel and 7 others
no sense of community and shying away from being themselves; hindering their personal growth both physically and mentally?
of course it will lead to a rise in loneliness

one must create an environment which facilitates personal growth and freedom of expression which we clearly lack in this corrupt (literally) world.
What should be Done to tackle the loneliness problem?

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
Do they pretend that it's both genders?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis, Dr. Bludy, bloomercel and 4 others
Do they pretend that it's both genders?
i mean social media and atomization has made is hard for both genders to find people who they actually connect with. yeah ofc there are guys that will hook up with her but genuine connections is becoming rarer for everybody

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, TheDragon and bishōnenmaxxer
What should be Done to tackle the loneliness problem?
first, we have to raise awareness of the growing loneliness problem.
that way people dont feel alienated and aren't afraid to admit they are lonely.

second, we ought to encourage group-activities in society, like school-events, community-events, not limited to 1 area or sport, but various fields and interests. without art there is no human and there is no art without human.

third, sense of family must be encouraged, having kids must be incentivized. it is, in my opinion the best way to create community and facilitate such events.

and last but the most important, freedom of speech MUST be encouraged, that involves encouraging voicing difference in opinion, and clear communication. this is very hard since we have a shitty cancel culture.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Dr. Bludy, lightskinbengali and 3 others
You can't be lonely when there are so many wonderful people to talk to on here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, TheAbyssinian, Deleted member 28904 and 1 other person

second, we ought to encourage group-activities in society, like school-events, community-events, not limited to 1 area or sport, but various fields and interests. without art there is no human and there is no art without human.

third, sense of family must be encouraged, having kids must be incentivized. it is, in my opinion the best way to create community and facilitate such events.

and last but the most important, freedom of speech MUST be encouraged, that involves encouraging voicing difference in opinion, and clear communication. this is very hard since we have a shitty cancel culture.
main problem is social medias like tiktok making people develop weird interests which they cant discuss irl, making them feel less connected. blackpill is an example of this, after learning all this shit you cant really connect deeply with somebody who dont share the same fundamental opinions of society, or at least its harder

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, litaz and bloomercel

I wonder how much of this is loneliness and how much of this is the habits of lonely people. I do believe loneliness is harmful but I don’t know how much

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad
main problem is social medias like tiktok making people develop weird interests which they cant discuss irl, making them feel less connected. blackpill is an example of this, after learning all this shit you cant really connect deeply with somebody who dont share the same fundamental opinions of society, or at least its harder
I don't have such a problem since my friends are like-minded, blackpill is something that goes beyond just lookz. Blackpill is about life and humans in general.
Why we are genetically predisposed something, etc.

It goes back to the problem I mentioned -- Voicing Difference in opinion. Most people do not want to listen and associate anything blackpill with terrible intentions. Even government agencies, which is hilarious considering they would save hours on end just understanding a person deeper than wasting thousands of hours on human resources.
A basic common sense to understand what they fellow human wants to communicate is all it takes to fix problems. we are humans after all. we have the best tools at our disposal to express our ideas yet we use those tools to fight.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and Deleted member 28904
Anyone in the UK that is lonely, feel free to send me a PM

I'll happy come to your hometown and fucking mog you into the ground

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis, bloomercel, TheDragon and 9 others
Get new friends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and slayer69

Even better do a "FGC: THE UK MOG TOUR", u go to different UK towns, and they pay for tickets to see u do maherfishes in person an then have a meet and greet with you.

• JFL
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer and forevergymcelling
Even better do a "FGC: THE UK MOG TOUR", u go to different UK towns, and they pay for tickets to see u do maherfishes in person an then have a meet and greet with you.
Shark Tank Writing GIF

• JFL
Reactions: slayer69
Get new friends
thanks for the advice, i heard you are very good at making friends do you have more tips coming from an expert like you?

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
It's not even about finding new people to hangout with, it's finding the right type of people

I literally can't hangout with people who are:

Weird
High inhb
0 banter
Sensitive
Politically correct
Not successful with girls (incel rage and jealousy)
Introverts
(ofc there are exceptions)

I need proper geezer mates like @geezcel

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, autistic_tendencies and bishōnenmaxxer

None of this is possible without government intervention though, you aren't gonna fix societal problems with individual oriented approaches

Freedom of speech has been a very slippery slope, drag queen story hour is now considered "freedom of speech". What we really need is right wing authoritarianism to end all of this degeneracy

Freedom of speech has been a very slippery slope, drag queen story hour is now considered "freedom of speech". What we really need is right wing authoritarianism to end all of this degeneracy
nope, some social responsibility

u do realize if everyone says no to that crap, they wont have a place to do that or an audience to do that for, right? lol

None of this is possible without government intervention though, you aren't gonna fix societal problems with individual oriented approaches
nope, individual responsibility is key. everyone wants to blame it on someone. lets take some accountability for once.

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
nope, some social responsibility

u do realize if everyone says no to that crap, they wont have a place to do that or an audience to do that for, right? lol

nope, individual responsibility is key. everyone wants to blame it on someone. lets take some accountability for once.
Jordan peterstein esque nonsense

@rand anon you talk about how individual oriented approaches cannot fix those problems.

can I ask you some things?

- have u ever been publicly voiced ur opinion against such events in real life? not just ignoring it but have u ever brought it up and talked about how messed up that is?
- have ur friends brought that up in discussion?
- have u ever taken effort in spreading awareness that it is bad? inb4 it doesnt concern me, yes it does, u r literally talking about it rn, it does bother u.

answer these 3 questions

• +1
Reactions: Respalier
Not me but y'all keep crying 😭

Mental illness is probably a big driver of this as well. Hard to connect with people when you aren't even thinking on the same wavelength.

I have about 2 people IRL who I'd consider close friends, and they are about as far from NT as possible. And in terms of online friends it's just 1, also non-NT. This isn't to complain about their lack of NT-ness, but to highlight that even in my small friend group they all suffer from loneliness. They're all great people nonetheless, but they would probably struggle to make friends, especially with normies.

In fairness I drive a lot of it though. I hold a deep (unjustified) hatred of most, if not all people around me. If I wasn't angry all the time I'd probably hang around normies.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, Earth Dollar, It'snotover and 1 other person
Fuck normies.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, ascension and rand anon
I would walk through hell and back 100 times over if it meant that normies could feel 1/10th the pain I feel because of them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Respalier and Deleted member 28904
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ascension and Sexually Disabled
Mental illness is probably a big driver of this as well. Hard to connect with people when you aren't even thinking on the same wavelength.

I have about 2 people IRL who I'd consider close friends, and they are about as far from NT as possible. And in terms of online friends it's just 1, also non-NT. This isn't to complain about their lack of NT-ness, but to highlight that even in my small friend group they all suffer from loneliness. They're all great people nonetheless, but they would probably struggle to make friends, especially with normies.
This is the main cause of most things including inceldom

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
have ur friends brought that up in discussion?
Back when I had irl friends yeah
- have u ever been publicly voiced ur opinion against such events in real life? not just ignoring it but have u ever brought it up and talked about how messed up that is?
have u ever taken effort in spreading awareness that it is bad? inb4 it doesnt concern me, yes it does, u r literally talking about it rn, it does bother u.
I've seen the repercussions of those who do, yeah no thanks. Unless ur protected by the conservative establishment, those who speak about those matters will hve their lives made a living hell

U won't get normies to say no, they are too low iq and susceptible to indoctrination. The only solution is infiltrating major institutions just like the left has in order to spread the right ideals amongst the populace

I'm coming to London in 2 days, feel free to come get mogged in covent garden pussio.
For lulz I will also made a field report on UK hoes

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: forevergymcelling and ascension
Back when I had irl friends yeah
why do you not have friends anymore?
I've seen the repercussions of those who do, yeah no thanks. Unless ur protected by the conservative establishment, those who speak about those matters will hve their lives made a living hell
so you're telling me you know people who support drag shows for children? jfl i dont believe u. no sane person would do that

U won't get normies to say no, they are too low iq and susceptible to indoctrination. The only solution is infiltrating major institutions just like the left has in order to spread the right ideals amongst the populace
u have to educate ur friends, take charge, they are ur friends at the end of the day, someone has to tell them, let that be you.
social responsibility is important.

why do you not have friends anymore?
Non NT. Lost touch with the few I had in hs, haven't made any in college

so you're telling me you know people who support drag shows for children? jfl i dont believe u. no sane person would do that
I'm from california, most people aren't sane here

u have to educate ur friends, take charge, they are ur friends at the end of the day, someone has to tell them, let that be you.
social responsibility is important.
Normies aren't my friends, I wouldn't surround myself with people who hold retarded beliefs in the first place. And no, it isn't my responsibility to "educate" them, the institutions that are indoctrinating them need to be fixed. That can only be done through government intervention

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
Non NT. Lost touch with the few I had in hs, haven't made any in college
what's stopping you?
I'm from california, most people aren't sane here
you said you haven't even talked about your views, how would you know otherwise?
Normies aren't my friends, I wouldn't surround myself with people who hold retarded beliefs in the first place. And no, it isn't my responsibility to "educate" them, the institutions that are indoctrinating them need to be fixed. That can only be done through government intervention
so you do agree it comes down to social responsibility. normies have to change on an individual scale, yeah?

It's not even about finding new people to hangout with, it's finding the right type of people

I literally can't hangout with people who are:

Weird
High inhb
0 banter
Sensitive
Politically correct
Not successful with girls (incel rage and jealousy)
Introverts
(ofc there are exceptions)

I need proper geezer mates like @geezcel
you literally just described good 70% of this forum kek

It’s not that weird theres this drag queen event at the children library every week

i doubt it. Most of the zoomers I see are enjoying life to the fullest.

i doubt it. Most of the zoomers I see are enjoying life to the fullest.
Those are the chad Zoomers, the incel Zoomers are rotting at home.

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew, fukmylyf, Dr. Bludy and 1 other person
Those are the chad Zoomers, the incel Zoomers are rotting at home.
Same reason why we see more tall people outside because the manlets are rotting at home...

I highly doubt that, every zoomer I know has a healthy social life and gf. Only the unattractive or non NT ones are alone from what I can see. Also JFL this is why family is necessary, every person I know could ditch me and I wouldn’t care cos I still have my family to be there for me at the end of the day.

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
This. You need mainstream or at least NT interests to build up IRL connections

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167