93% (109 billion) of all humans that have ever lived are dead.

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
We are the remaining 8 billion. Everyone else is dead. Soon, all 8 billion of us will be dead and many more billions will have gradually spawned and they too will die. Everyone dies. Some by incurable metastatic cancer tumors that suffocate their organs and slowly torture them to death. Others in a plane crash. Others from natural causes. Others by a 50 caliber sniper bullet to the head. Others by a 120mm mortar blast. Others by a drone RPG delivery.

Everyone of us will die and all of our bodies will become corrupted and defiled by the earth. Our only hope for eternal life and salvation is through the living God Jesus Christ

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), Jungcuck, nofap and 9 others
religion copers are so insufferable... if life is so unfair what made you think god devised a perfect plan for the afterlife?? do you really think he cares that much about us lol

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), sorrowfulsad, IMOGYOU and 2 others
religion copers are so insufferable... if life is so unfair what made you think god devised a perfect plan for the afterlife?? do you really think he cares that much about us lol
I do think God has a greater plan for His people, yes.

To be clear, "the afterlife" in Christianity is not the ethereal and transcendental afterlife that is commonly thought of. Eternal life in Christianity consists of a literal physical resurrection with incorruptible glorified physical bodies in the new garden of Eden.

• +1
Reactions: Jarate and aesthetic beauty
I do think God has a greater plan for His people, yes.

To be clear, "the afterlife" in Christianity is not the ethereal and transcendental afterlife that is commonly thought of. Eternal life in Christianity consists of a literal physical resurrection with incorruptible glorified physical bodies in the new garden of Eden.
what a bullshit cope. if god was so good he wouldn't have created us to suffer in the first place. the fact that no one can verify if this afterlife is true is what keeps religion copers get going. don't worry about this life as a sub 8 male bro, god will give you a glorified body in the gardens of eden bro!! lmao

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, IMOGYOU, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
what a bullshit cope. if god was so good he wouldn't have created us to suffer in the first place. the fact that no one can verify if this afterlife is true is what keeps religion copers get going. don't worry about this life as a sub 8 male bro, god will give you a glorified body in the gardens of eden bro!! lmao
I don't care that you don't believe in God. I don't care that you don't believe in an afterlife either. I don't care if you think any of this is below your intellect.

I don't care that you don't believe in God. I don't care that you don't believe in an afterlife either. I don't care if you think any of this is below your intellect.
even if i believed in him i don't think he has good intentions for us. if he had good intentions there would be no reasons for all this suffering. people created religion to cope with the suffering

even if i believed in him i don't think he has good intentions for us. if he had good intentions there would be no reasons for all this suffering. people created religion to cope with the suffering
I've already made a thread about the very topic of suffering and how it is single handedly the thing that tests and breaks the faith of countless religious people. There is no good answer as for why suffering exists. We simply do not know but have to accept that it's out of our control.

I spent 25 years being an atheist and I can't make it make sense anymore. I can't possibly believe that we came from a random explosion that made a spinning water rock which then created life on its own. Believing in God is far more sensible that believing that shit.

• +1
Reactions: Teddo23
What's the difference between Islam and Christianity?

What's the difference between Islam and Christianity?
Islam is for retarded inbreds and is a fraudulent religion that assures its inbred followers that God guarantees them a ration of virgins to deflower in heaven.

Images

Cope most people are just recycled souls

• Ugh..
Reactions: Eternal_
Have you found a job yet

God didn't make life fair that's evolution and adaptability to environment.

But then of course god made that shit too.

Is religion, and carnality of the devil? Like the artist who draws a picture, who is the artist of this world? Theory. If according to the book, the god of this world is the devil, then where is the devils creation? Is it not male and female? Isn't the main inspiration of sin and carnality, biological prepositions? Isnt the nature that gets the higher virtue to stumble the body's temptations? Or is not the spirit willing but the flesh weak? Do people forget the very nature of this world filled with entropy the instrument of death itself. Is not the heart desires which fuel the mind a slave to the biological preposition?. How much can a man rise? Is there any organic body that has reached eternal life?

RWS Tarot 15 Devil

Something more sound to consider is if the bible should be read metaphorically and not through the lenses of that npc carnal view or npc biological preposition where everything is only surface level. Jesus today is an idol of flesh, and idolatry is a sin aka an instrument of death, something of animal and not higher metaphysical nature. People ralley to the name for the sake of feeling comforted socially. Through popularity at best. The real purpose was to inspire people to adopt the traits of the person referred to as Jesus. But for some reason Christians and religious people seem to forget this important fact. Heck, in the book itself that sources these religions, its explicitly stated that many will come in the name, yet be far from. Many will say did they did great things under the name, but the intelligence will claim that it does not recognize them. What does this mean? Somehow, they never ponder on this question.

Last edited:

The shroud of Turin has God's DNA.

It will be used to create supernatural clones of God which will destroy all life.

We are the remaining 8 billion. Everyone else is dead. Soon, all 8 billion of us will be dead and many more billions will have gradually spawned and they too will die. Everyone dies. Some by incurable metastatic cancer tumors that suffocate their organs and slowly torture them to death. Others in a plane crash. Others from natural causes. Others by a 50 caliber sniper bullet to the head. Others by a 120mm mortar blast. Others by a drone RPG delivery.

Everyone of us will die and all of our bodies will become corrupted and defiled by the earth. Our only hope for eternal life and salvation is through the living God Jesus Christ
If faith is how we get to heaven and that requires full trust in God isn't it rigged from the start? God created us after all, he knew some would end up in terrible situations, and be put through worse situations. This is all supposedly a part of his plan.

Why would a 5'2 Indian born in the slums of Mumbai eating dirt and having a terrible quality of life have the same amount of faith or any belief God loves him as much as a first-world citizen would? Why would kids who have never known war have the same faith as kids who get bombs rained on them daily? Why would a non NT incel have the same amount of faith as a chad?

If faith is the only way to make it to heaven, it's based directly on how good of a life you had, as why would a Chad have any reason to NOT have faith in God? His life is awesome. Whereas some ugly autist guy has been through shit and obviously wouldn't be so chummy about God as a Chad. Its like God is punishing us with the situation HE GAVE US.

• +1
Reactions: PMF1
If any form of god or heaven existed, the human species would have long since ceased to exist, because no one would want to give birth to anyone to suffer in this existence, and risk not getting into heaven..

But instead we are just parasites, but with a more complex form, developed in our bellies from fruits and vegetables eaten by our mothers, grown from soil and fertilizers (literally corpses of insects and earthworms + animal shit) + meat that is literally a corpse of an animal, an animal that in turn ate vegetation that extracted its nutrients from water and corpses of dead insects and earthworms.

We're just a complex of organic matter and substances that comes out of the ground and goes back into the ground, from this whole cycle of biology that we should have paid a lot more attention to in like 6th grade, instead of listening to our parents about fairy tales where after we die, we get a new life, but this time on tutorial difficulty, instead of the pro one that is now..