95% of girls dont care if you are unattractive

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member, Raffydelrey, amorfati and 53 others
As a 7'8" man, women do not care about height.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Yuya Moggershima, amorfati and 22 others
my man has uneven eyelids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
I dont care about food - you Ethiopian kids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, TheoryMaxxer, LowTierNormie and 6 others
Ya well he needs the views for money lol, if he would say girls do care about how you look then guys wouldn’t click on the video

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
I mean he's right...
95% of girls will never care for you if you're unattractive
We are all made of matter but if you are unattractive you dont matter

• JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: TheoryMaxxer, joeveniro, LowTierNormie and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 6512
As a rich man I can say money isnt important in life. I wont share my wealth with people tough- all rich people

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 9488 and 2 others
you ever notice how weird this guy talks. too much hand movement and he raises them way too high when he's speaking.

and he rocks his body side to side and bobs his head in all directions. that could be brain damage from TBIs

and it always sounds like he's trying to hold in laughter but that's probably because of all the money + status he's gained by tricking soy copers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 9488 and 3 others
95% don't care anyways.

The remaining 5% might care if you're attractive.

Women don’t care about bones only hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11099, Carolus and joeveniro
There was a study conducted that said men care about the whole face while women only care about the eyes and the... hair.
tbh
if you had everything average and one thing really good, eye area would mog any other.
just look at chico, for example, slightly above average everything outside of eyearea, his eye area was simply ridiculously good

Women don’t care about bones only hair
There was a study conducted that said men care about the whole face while women only care about the eyes and the... hair.

Tbh when they answer the survey they probably don't even realise that they subconciously appreciate a prominent bone structure hence answering ''muh hair''

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf and Deleted member 11099
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10679
Does this guy live in reality?
He lives in fuckboi reality. Pbbly rationalises this bullshit because he gets mogged by more attractive friends

the people saying he's just saying that to bluepill people and thus raking in the views and the money are probably right
but tbh when you're attractive it can definitely be easy to become more bluepilled than average

this is because when you're attractive, everyone is constantly telling you you have an awesome personality regardless of what your personality is actually like. People will apply good traits to you for no reason and if you're simple you'll believe it. They'll tell you you're funny, you're kind, you're smart, you're caring etc. That and of course they're constantly telling you looks don't matter (cause they're bluepilled or desperately trying to deny the fact that they're shallow) and again since you believe your personality is awesome it can be easy to fall into the trap of believing you're getting those girls because of your personality.

Oftentimes the only attractive people who are truly blackpilled are those in hollywood, those who started off unattractive and then became attractive, or those that started off attractive but had a rough descension.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII and Stevensmithgerard
just like rich people stating money does not make you happy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 8318 and 1 other person