99% of yall won’t get rich and should simply stop trying

ilovenicotine

ilovenicotine

Platinum
Most people trying entrepreneurship don’t understand anything about why and how capitalism allows profit and instead try taking the easiest way of “getting rich quick” by doing something someone else doing which is laughable because literally 5 minutes of research of capitalism shows this is impossible.

Some people are made for this some are not, hard truth

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and vermillioncorefan
I know I won't get rich

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and ilovenicotine
It's all about luck, right time/right place, and your IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and ilovenicotine
It's all about luck, right time/right place, and your IQ.

being born in United States with just enough money for slightly consumerism but not nothing crazy builds everything due to the fact you want things but don’t have the money for them

IQ beats luck due to fact you just create some new with high iq and keep trying to break through the luck barrier or just create something flawless which luck doesn’t even effect

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Its Over for 99% of ppl

• So Sad
Reactions: ilovenicotine
i just want food to eat and a bed to sleep in
unfortunately god said i can’t have that

Most people trying entrepreneurship don’t understand anything about why and how capitalism allows profit and instead try taking the easiest way of “getting rich quick” by doing something someone else doing which is laughable because literally 5 minutes of research of capitalism shows this is impossible.

Some people are made for this some are not, hard truth
can you explain more pls

about how capitalism allows profit
capitalism and USA tax code is made for business. Profit can be made due to imperfect pricing system. The trillions of things listed for sale on the economy can’t be perfectly priced you make profit like this. This is purpose on capitalism

most simplified view of this is the stock market. But the entire economy is just this on a more complex scale

• Woah
Reactions: i hear voices