A $250 per month Third world Virtual Assistant with GPT-4, is better than a $4k per month White degree holder

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
I gave my $250 per month third world employee GPT4, the current most powerfull generative AI tool.

And I am convinced it is better than hiring a $4k per month white degree holder.

gpt4 literally gives them access to every bit of information in the entire world. at a click of a button

and they dont need to spend years memorizing it and probably forgetting most of it

and if you know good prompts and know how to use the tool. You will honestly just absolutely destroy the 4k per month degree holder in work efficiency and output

now imagine if you spent the same 4k per month. on a team of (4k/250=16) 16 third world employees with GPT4

it doesnt take a genius to see that obviously the 16 employees with unlimited accurate information and perfect output will obliterate the 1 employee

this is one of the biggest opportunities right now, and im the only one taking advantage of it. you are welcome to do so too

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LVZZO, Roquefort, Sondern and 6 others
BRING ON UBI AND UNEMPLOYMENT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Deleted member 26859
i said about a year ago that degrees will become useless as AI has access to all of the information at a click of a button and its becoming true

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO, Blond3cel and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
i said about a year ago that degrees will become useless as AI has access to all of the information at a click of a button and its becoming true
what do you think of blue collar work?

I gave my $250 per month third world employee GPT4, the current most powerfull generative AI tool.

And I am convinced it is better than hiring a $4k per month white degree holder.

gpt4 literally gives them access to every bit of information in the entire world. at a click of a button

and they dont need to spend years memorizing it and probably forgetting most of it

and if you know good prompts and know how to use the tool. You will honestly just absolutely destroy the 4k per month degree holder in work efficiency and output

now imagine if you spent the same 4k per month. on a team of (4k/250=16) 16 third world employees with GPT4

it doesnt take a genius to see that obviously the 16 employees with unlimited accurate information and perfect output will obliterate the 1 employee

this is one of the biggest opportunities right now, and im the only one taking advantage of it. you are welcome to do so too
Wanna hire me bhai

• +1
Reactions: Sleeper
False information generation issues dont happen with it when you pay? Last time i tried a free trial, it gave me some bullshit answer it completely made out of its ass. I heard ais in general lack metacognition.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hector, GeneticGod, AsGoodAsItGets and 3 others
False information generation issues dont happen with it when you pay? Last time i tried a free trial, it gave me some bullshit answer it completely made out of its ass. I heard ais in general lack metacognition.
Yeah, it generates a lot of untrue information. You still need critical thinking and be proactive with the usage of search tools to fix the AI's mistakes. But OP has a great point, probably the AI will eventually learn with it's mistakes and not do these same failios again.

• +1
Reactions: Hector, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 26859

good thread? what do ur employees do?

tried it again today. for dutch tax questions.
And chatgpt still sucked. saying VERY wrong things.

i hate how useless chatgpt is, for my field of work/business i am in

Third worlders are subhumans

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: joeveniro and Deleted member 26859

This isnt true and im a college hater. wtf are they gonna do with gpt4. It all depends on the work your giving them

This isnt true and im a college hater. wtf are they gonna do with gpt4. It all depends on the work your giving them
Confirmed it's still useless for tax law shit.
Probably or maybe, for all law questions

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, joeveniro and Sondern
u can do and learn literally everything with it

u can do and learn literally everything with it
Lol great answer. just repeat what you said before. What are they gonna learn. that will make you more money than your paying them for. that is consistent. enlighten me

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS

I wanna hire someone for specific tasks of my own personal interest but I'm not yet sure how to monetize tbh

Lol great answer. just repeat what you said before. What are they gonna learn. that will make you more money than your paying them for. that is consistent. enlighten me
my one is doing marketing for my ecommerce store, using it to learn, master each subject in marketing, and using it to automate tasks in that marketing work

my one is doing marketing for my ecommerce store, using it to learn, master each subject in marketing, and using it to automate tasks in that marketing work
bruh you just said a whole bunch of nothing, what "marketing" is it email marketing, seo, content generation, copywriting?

• +1
Reactions: Abomination52 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
bruh you just said a whole bunch of nothing, what "marketing" is it email marketing, seo, content generation, copywriting?
all of it

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Sondern
Brutal, in this future economy the only thing that will set your apart is your already existing capital.

Fuck man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Sondern and Deleted member 26859
Brutal, in this future economy the only thing that will set your apart is your already existing capital.

Fuck man
feels good to be white

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
100% agree any office job will be obsolete in the near future im glad im an craftsman with apprenticeship and my payment is pretty good.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 28219 and Deleted member 26859
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
I wanna hire someone for specific tasks of my own personal interest but I'm not yet sure how to monetize tbh
Hire me dude. I'll work for 3rd world wages too except I am actually a bach holding european. I'm 100% serious, I'd prefer to stay anon
though

be careful that you dont teach her so well that she leaves for greener pastures

gay chat gpt cant even do a simple math. i asked it to do it for me and it always came up with some bullshit number.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back