A 28 year old single mom of 2 kids from Birmingham is telling me to get married

WINGLESS ANGEL

WINGLESS ANGEL

Gold
In Morocco then she will bring me to the uk, we've been talking for 5 months, done video chats, showed her some family members, she's Christian, seems devoted and goes to church and don't post slutty pics,and she's cute, not strikingly beautiful but above average, she's tanned like southern European, with a dirty blonde hair, her body is a bomb tho, her kids are both from black babydaddy, i never even dated a single mom, let alone marry one, tbh, going to uk seems good but idk my college career will be ruined, idk what to do, help.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: 3virtues

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chosen-one and WINGLESS ANGEL
There's basically no reason to come to the UK unless you have money and can afford to live in a nice part of London or an expensive area in the countryside (but even then as an ethnic you won't be accepted by the local community).

Birmingham is a complete shithole full of third-world thug immigrants. You will hate it.

There's basically no reason to come to the UK unless you have money and can afford to live in a nice part of London or an expensive area in the countryside (but even then as an ethnic you won't be accepted by the local community).

Birmingham is a complete shithole full of third-world thug immigrants. You will hate it.
Uk mogs, she told me ill live with her, so no problem, idc about being accepted, nigga even us Arabs feel unaccepted among each other let alone others

Uk mogs, she told me ill live with her, so no problem, idc about being accepted, nigga even us Arabs feel unaccepted among each other let alone others
And look after he kids? JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars and 3virtues
How old r u?

In Morocco then she will bring me to the uk, we've been talking for 5 months, done video chats, showed her some family members, she's Christian, seems devoted and goes to church and don't post slutty pics,and she's cute, not strikingly beautiful but above average, she's tanned like southern European, with a dirty blonde hair, her body is a bomb tho, her kids are both from black babydaddy, i never even dated a single mom, let alone marry one, tbh, going to uk seems good but idk my college career will be ruined, idk what to do, help.
apply for 90 days fiancé, would love to see .org member in the tv 🍿😊

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, 3virtues and WINGLESS ANGEL
Uk is a third world shithole, morocco is hell on earth too, go er and rope.

• Hmm...
Reactions: WINGLESS ANGEL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back