A Beautiful Quote

DelonLover1999

DelonLover1999

Meso + Meso

@PointOfNoReturn @BrahminBoss @Mr. President @aesthetic beauty @bishōnenmaxxer @MaestheticMaso @HarrierDuBois @SurgeryEnjoyer @It'snotover @emeraldglass @Preston @thecel @garoupilled_ @John Cracovizk
@OGJBSLAYER

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Akhi, RoyaleWithCheese and 9 others
We will win, the idea of faggots getting these whore more than me makes me furious. you can call me narcy but I refuse to lose

thanks for the tag bhai

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Akhi, aesthetic beauty, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
Thanks for the tag. Staking my claim and making this a quote megathread. I'll post more if this thread gets larger.

"Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor" - Alexis Carrel

"To be ignorant and to be deceived are two different things. To be ignorant is to be a slave of the world. To be deceived is to be the slave of another man. The question will always be: Why, when all men are ignorant, and therefore already slaves, does this latter slavery sting us so?" - R. Scott Bakker

“Say not in grief 'he is no more' but in thankfulness that he was.” ✡📕

Dripmaxxed bishonen

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and aesthetic beauty
bumpo basado

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
“Sometimes I get mad, for I think I’m somebody. But then I remember I’m nobody, and everything’s OK.” - Mike Tyson (paraphrased)

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President and bishōnenmaxxer
if youre always worried about crushing the ant s beneath you, youll never be able to walk - nuts berserk

• Hmm...
My favorite quote:
2756414 groundbreaking

Feynman was based

• +1