A creepy incel approached me today...

orangomango2003

orangomango2003

8 inch BWC
Now i know why women don't want to get approached (by ugly men)

When i was waiting at the railway platform a stranger walked towards me and was standing beside me like this:

I was immediately on high alert because I could notice him looking at me from my peripheral view and normal people in the Netherlands don't stand besides others like this in public. I noticed he had large boots (probably for lifts) and was dressed like an incel. This creeped me out so i walked away slowly, but he followed me and asked "do you smoke" while lighting a cig. So i responded with "not today" and walked away. His face was so ugly and he was around 6'1. I think it's clear that being 'tall' is not enough when your face is ugly and you behave autistic.

I felt a fight-or-flight response being activated in my brain once he approached me and it was only because he was ugly. I feel bad for him, because he didn't choose to have an ugly face. but i can't change my brain that gets a strong feeling of fear and disgust when ugly men/women approach me, so why do some incels blame women? women can't change their brain. they can't change that they don't like short ugly manlets. Being angry at women for that doesn't solve anything. You can't change biology.

I've been approached by cute jb's before but also creepy men. I think short young-looking prettyboys are seen as very attractive in the gay/pedo-community. Just look at any 14-16 year old prettyboy on insta and the comments are full of gays, pedophiles and some jb's.

I think we should have more empathy for women since they get approached by creepy incels all the time. Women don't necessarily have better lives because they get more sex. They live in the constant fear of ugly men kidnapping them. They have ugly men trying to make eye contact with them everywhere they go. Women can't defend themselves and i'm not saying being a woman doesn't have benefits, but i think we shouldn't downplay the problems a lot of women experience. In this universe only Chad wins. If you're ugly as a women and you never get approached you can still get sex, however you will only be seen as worthy because of your pussy and nothing else.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, RiceCel1234, BigJimsWornOutTires and 7 others
long ah thread đź’€

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RiceCel1234, Alt Number 3, fuxkdakikez and 8 others
Dat was ik! Wist niet dat het je zoveel zou uitmaken…. Excuses… ik laat je de volgende keer wel met rust dan… :(

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loveland, JohnBaza, Moncel and 2 others
ban this covert foid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, tallnegga, incel194012940 and 7 others
My bad bro, I just recognized you and wanted to talk, I'm so high inhib

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Ascend_forever, tallnegga and 5 others
A nigga on here got a mans finger in his ass (rape) and ur complaining about a fag speaking to u
Foid behaviour

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Deleted member 28541, RiceCel1234 and 3 others
A nigga on here got a mans finger in his ass (rape) and ur complaining about a fag speaking to u
Foid behaviour
subhuman on subhuman violence. you'd expect them to be empathetic too

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and 3links2
not reading all of that shit

• So Sad
Reactions: orangomango2003
Dnr

• So Sad

When i was waiting at the railway platform a stranger walked towards me and was standing beside me like this:

View attachment 2550283

I was immediately on high alert because I could notice him looking at me from my peripheral view and normal people in the Netherlands don't stand besides others like this in public. I noticed he had large boots (probably for lifts) and was dressed like an incel. This creeped me out so i walked away slowly, but he followed me and asked "do you smoke" while lighting a cig. So i responded with "not today" and walked away. His face was so ugly and he was around 6'1. I think it's clear that being 'tall' is not enough when your face is ugly and you behave autistic.

I felt a fight-or-flight response being activated in my brain once he approached me and it was only because he was ugly. I feel bad for him, because he didn't choose to have an ugly face. but i can't change my brain that gets a strong feeling of fear and disgust when ugly men/women approach me, so why do some incels blame women? women can't change their brain. they can't change that they don't like short ugly manlets. Being angry at women for that doesn't solve anything. You can't change biology.

I've been approached by cute jb's before but also creepy men. I think short young-looking prettyboys are seen as very attractive in the gay/pedo-community. Just look at any 14-16 year old prettyboy on insta and the comments are full of gays, pedophiles and some jb's.

I think we should have more empathy for women since they get approached by creepy incels all the time. Women don't necessarily have better lives because they get more sex. They live in the constant fear of ugly men kidnapping them. They have ugly men trying to make eye contact with them everywhere they go. Women can't defend themselves and i'm not saying being a woman doesn't have benefits, but i think we shouldn't downplay the problems a lot of women experience. In this universe only Chad wins. If you're ugly as a women and you never get approached you can still get sex, however you will only be seen as worthy because of your pussy and nothing else.
Start a only fans bro

• JFL
Btw are u an adult and stil get approached by jbs

• +1
Btw are u an adult and stil get approached by jbs
i'm 20,4 years old but i look like 16. i got approached by 14 year old jb's at the gym and in the mall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26885 and JBcollector
Dint read:>

• WTF

View attachment 2550283

Harry Potter Lol GIF by Sky

• JFL
You are 5'7, thats how other people feel when you approach them btw

You are 5'7, thats how other people feel when you approach them btw
cope. i don't approach, i get approached.

sure, if i was 6'2 i'd be chad, but i'm still getting 300+ matches on tinder and ioi's in public. with lifts i become 5'9.

i don't care if redpill hamza copers respect me or not.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and Deleted member 28541
cope. i don't approach, i get approached.

sure, if i was 6'2 i'd be chad, but i'm still getting 300+ matches on tinder and ioi's in public. with lifts i become 5'9.

i don't care if redpill hamza copers respect me or not.
You literally look like a child in public, do you really think people respect you or that girls are attracted to you? Height is life lil bro

You literally look like a child in public, do you really think people respect you or that girls are attracted to you? Height is life lil bro
why are you so salty that guys shorter than you are more successful? you must have a really ugly face if you cope with height so much. real life results matter, not tiktok videos. real life results tell me that i'm successful even though i'm short. i don't care if a redpiller doesn't respect me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and Deleted member 28541
why are you so salty that guys shorter than you are more successful? you must have a really ugly face if you cope with height so much. real life results matter, not tiktok videos. real life results tell me that i'm successful even though i'm short. i don't care if a redpiller doesn't respect me.
Just look at short guys when you are in public, they literally look so comically like children.
How can anyone respect them? Use your retarded brain lil bro

View attachment 2550283

transition.

• So Sad