A Final Farewell by LiteralCaucasian

M

Mr. Nobody

Iron
My dear LooksMaxxers,
It is with a heavy heart that I write this letter to bid you all farewell once more. As some of you may know, I left this online space quite some time ago to study harder and to concentrate on more pressing matters. I promised to return, and fate brought me back for a fleeting reunion. Now, as life's journey calls me to new horizons, I must say my final goodbyes.
From the very beginning, this forum has been a beacon of support and motivation for me. Each interaction, discussion, and piece of advice has played an invaluable role in my LooksMaxxing journey. During my brief return, I felt the familiar camaraderie and the genuine desire to uplift one another, which makes this farewell all the more difficult.
Though I may be leaving this forum physically, the lessons and experiences I gained here will forever remain a part of me. As I venture into new endeavors, I will carry the spirit of LooksMaxxing its principles of self-improvement that I learnt here.
To the newfrens and future members of this community, I urge you to embrace this arduous journey wholeheartedly. The LooksMaxxing forum is a treasure trove of knowledge, encouragement, and understanding, and I have no doubt that it will continue to be a place of inspiration and transformation for all who seek it.

Farewell, dear friends. May each one of you continue to thrive in your LooksMaxxing endeavors and find the confidence to shine brilliantly in all aspects of life.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, LancasteR, Lynxress and 1 other person

A Final Farewell by UndiagnosedSchizo​

My dear LooksMaxxers, It is with a heavy heart that I write this letter to bid you all farewell. As some of you may know, I left this online space quite some time due to some shitty reasons I cannot disclose. This isn’t my first time being on this forum nor having an account on here, but it will be the last.

From the very beginning, this forum has been a beacon of support and motivation for me. Each interaction, discussion, and piece of advice has played an invaluable role in my LooksMaxxing journey. During my short stint back here, I had my ups and downs here. Some of you may know I do homeschool and I ghosted all of the people in my life aside from family. My life was a lot better, and my mental health was great. But then my account finally got registered and I started LDARing here for absolutely no reason. The same way I ghosted everyone back there is the same way now, I’m needing to discipline myself.

Though I may be leaving this forum physically, the lessons and experiences I gained here will forever remain a part of me. As I venture into new endeavors, I will carry the spirit of LooksMaxxing its principles of self-improvement that I learnt here.

Don’t ask any questions as i’m going to log out of my account as soon as I post this and never be seen in this community/forum again.

As for my old identities, if you know you know. And if you don’t it doesn’t really matter. I know I was barely on this account for a while but i’ve been here for a long time and made many friends and foes on the way. And with that, my time in this space is done and i’ll ascend and live a normal life.
IMG 0431

Farewell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770 and Baban
not a pixel

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lynxress and Mr. Nobody

A Final Farewell by @lilith

My dear LooksMaxxers, It is with a heavy heart that I write this letter to bid you all farewell. As some of you may know, I left this online space quite some time due to some shitty reasons I cannot disclose. This isn’t my first time being on this forum nor having an account on here, but it will be the last.

From the very beginning, this forum has been a beacon of support and motivation for me. Each interaction, discussion, and piece of advice has played an invaluable role in my LooksMaxxing journey. During my short stint back here, I had my ups and downs here. Some of you may know I do homeschool and I ghosted all of the people in my life aside from family. My life was a lot better, and my mental health was great. But then my account finally got registered and I started LDARing here for absolutely no reason. The same way I ghosted everyone back there is the same way now, I’m needing to discipline myself.

Don’t ask any questions as i’m going to log out of my account as soon as I post this and never be seen in this community/forum again.

As for my old identities, if you know you know. And if you don’t it doesn’t really matter. I know I was barely on this account for a while but i’ve been here for a long time and made many friends and foes on the way. And with that, my time in this space is done and i’ll ascend and live a normal life.
IMG 0431

A Final Farewell by @Xangsane

IMG 0431

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
Images   2024 02 12T113649123

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Deleted member 18522, Hardrada and 3 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Baban
NOT A SINGLE NANO PARTICLE