A friend of mine kept yapping about parties and cocaine for 2 hours

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Fucking ugly piece of shit. His Life seems so chill, working construction with his dad then doing cocaine at night and going to rave parties. I even made It clear to him that i'm suffering due to drugs abstinence and he still slams to my face those anecdotes. Hope he suffers from Heart failure at 30 by all the cocaine he's sniffing

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff, Deleted member 52452 and TechnoBoss
Fucking ugly piece of shit. His Life seems so chill, working construction with his dad then doing cocaine at night and going to rave parties. I even made It clear to him that i'm suffering due to drugs abstinence and he still slams to my face those anecdotes. Hope he suffers from Heart failure at 30 by all the cocaine he's sniffing
I had to stop hanging out with some people cause I stopped doing drugs. Problem is once you stop doing drugs you realize that most people who do them have lives that completely revolve around getting high. Cocaine is especially a looksmin. Will fuck your nose up and makes you stay up for days (depending on how much you have) which ages you like fuck. I used to combine it with vodka too. Fuck drugs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
I had to stop hanging out with some people cause I stopped doing drugs. Problem is once you stop doing drugs you realize that most people who do them have lives that completely revolve around getting high. Cocaine is especially a looksmin. Will fuck your nose up and makes you stay up for days (depending on how much you have) which ages you like fuck. I used to combine it with vodka too. Fuck drugs.
Yeah he looked like a fucking bum with shit skin but those drugs give you insane confidence and dopamine on the other hand so he was feeling like a mogger and that made me rage even more

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
sounds like a bad friend

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss