Should I tell her?

• Yes OP, tell her about piano, guitar, Judo and taekwondo

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No, don’t

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
IMG 0766

She kinda triple texted me, actually quadruple texted, well I don’t like foid interrogating my life, it makes me look like an open book.

After I have telling them I only do reading, watch anime and video games.

Should I tell her I used to play Piano and Guitar and I used to do Judo wrestling and Taekwondo??

I mean I am not doing any of those nowadays too much responsibility from University and mundane chores.

I might add to her that nowadays having freetime is hard to come by so reading both nonfiction and fiction books, working out, finding a good music and finding a good anime is considered my hobbies.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Jimmy Fallon No GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

@Xangsane @Iasacrko @Napoleon de Geso @mbolo @andy9432 @pneumocystosis @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Beastimmung @Jungcuck @Gonthar

Say you like Kemono Friends

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
You good at those? From what the musicmaxxed oofy doofy guy in the other thread said piano/guitar is halo

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
tell her you talk to random incels on looksmax.org and post her messages on them.

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Pikabro
It doesnt Matter
Your Looks do all the talking, U cannot be rejected because U wrote sth false, shes either into Ur Looks or not

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chosen-one, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Pikabro
How tf do you need our help with this? Are you really that inept at this? Come on bhai it's easy! Just mention those things, she'll be impressed. :')

• Woah
How tf do you need our help with this? Are you really that inept at this? Come on bhai it's easy! Just mention those things, she'll be impressed. :')

I will also tell her that nowadays I don’t have as much free time so my hobbies are workingout, finding good music and anime.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I will also tell her that nowadays I don’t have as much free time so my hobbies are workingout, finding good music and anime.
You should bhai! :') See, you got this! Didn't need our help at all. :')

• +1
Fck I love her so much it hurts me.

Knowing that the more you love someone the more distance they’d become. Have seen it in other relationships countless time.