A girl that's over 55kgs can't be called a Stacy ever

theonewhocantascend

theonewhocantascend

Master
Stacy = perfection.
Stacy is a girl that doesn't even look real.
Stacy has the type of body that makes fat beckies seethe with "muh ThaTs UnReAliStic rEal WomEn don't look like ThAt" and maybe she is right 99% of women have shit fat bodies that makes Stacy special

Tumblr me4mj6hMDu1rll5lgo1 1280

Tumblr n2sju3JZE31qkbsr1o1 500

Tumblr n41p8pGdBY1rmq945o1 500

Many women starve to look this small and feminine.
But "thick" is something ANY WOMEN can achieve, "thick" is the norm.
So if she doesn't have a body like this, unfortunately she capped at stacylite.
And if she is actually overweight then she is basically a premium Becky.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, shizuku11111, VolcelFTW and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggkrates and datboijj
small dicked wyboys can only handle twigs, whilst big dick kangz will fuck thick snowbunnies.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss, WatermelonLover, flippasav and 12 others

No offense that looks disgusting

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Primalsplit, WatermelonLover and 7 others
Women should never go below 20% bodyfat

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Sny, Manana, Ricky212 and 4 others
small dicked wyboys can only handle twigs, whilst big dick kangz will fuck thick snowbunnies.
So I guess that means the average men is packing 20cm isn't he? Since their wives are fat asf

:feelsrope::feelsrope:
Seeing a small bitch struggle to take your dick>>>>>>>>>

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and murdah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggkrates, aspiringexcel, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and murdah
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, theonewhocantascend and murdah

i would fuck that tbh but how rare do you think asian foids are that thick. Is it just cucked genetics or is it just culture of low bf, e.g do they naturally have wide hips? I would fuck a thick asian tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
i would fuck that tbh but how rare do you think asian foids are that thick. Is it just cucked genetics or is it just culture of low bf, e.g do they naturally have wide hips? I would fuck a thick asian tbh.
they r very rare and its probably genetics

This forum pisses me off man you guys can’t appreciate a good ass

• +1
Reactions: murdah
It's not just genes.

What happens is that Asians have the most based beauty standards in the world.
In Asia, you have to be as pale and as skinny as possible.

While in the degenerate west we have Jews pushing up bitches like Kim k, so they can proffit off bbls and all that stuff.
So women get comfortable becoming whales.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, murdah and HTN_Mentalcel
It's not just genes.

While in the degenerate west we have Jews pushing up bitches like Kim k, so they can proffit off bbls and all that stuff.
women in nature were naturally thick though, look at tribe videos being anerexic was not the norm. Ask me this why do pregnant women get a thicker ass and tits, are you not naturally attracted to that?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ricky212, aspiringexcel, Debetro and 1 other person
women in nature were naturally thick though, look at tribe videos being anerexic was not the norm. Ask me this why do pregnant women get a thicker ass and tits, are you not naturally attracted to that?
Pregnant women look pretty gross to me.
And many men share that feeling.
Their stomach looks all fcked up, and their skin is all flabby, the only good thing is the big breasts but the rest is shit.

Dude, I don't care about "muh natural'"
Thats like when feminists say you have to be attracted to hairy women because women are hairy.
Natural doesn't mean attractive, it's usually the other way around. No wonder the plastic surgery industry is worth billions. Humans are ugly asf.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, aspiringexcel, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
v

very rare i imagine, only whire women get it
so you dont like skinny asians but thick ones? But thick ones are rare so i dont know your obbsession, are you refering to top percentile ones? So you dont like average asian foid because shes too skinny?

Huh??? Since when you can post your naked ass on jewstagram.

Women naked bodies are most of the time disgusting, they really rely on clothes that improve their figure and bikinis which make their body look way better than what they really are. If you are not aroused, you will be disgusted rather than amazed when looking at a woman's body, that is because only men can achieve supreme aesthetics. Once you realize this, you will see how inferior women are to men.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and murdah
It's not just genes.

Finally someone on this forum understands that.

Its about aging too not just , asian beauty standards are 50 light years ahead of us. White foids that follow asian beauty standards will forever fog.
41dd4824fae1ee02236e33a364b88b3f

• Love it
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
Being skinny was always seen as an illness during history. And they really knew better from experience.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and HTN_Mentalcel
Pregnant women look pretty gross to me.
And many men share that feeling.
Their stomach looks all fcked up, and their skin is all flabby, the only good thing is the big breasts but the rest is shit.

Dude, I don't care about "muh natural'"
Thats like when feminists say you have to be attracted to hairy women because women are hairy.
Natural doesn't mean attractive, it's usually the other way around. No wonder the plastic surgery industry is worth billions. Humans are ugly asf.
your the type of guy to starvemaxx a foid during ltr when shes pregnant with your kid and hes gonna end up truecel and your gonna wonder why:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and aspiringexcel

Its about aging too not just , asian beauty standards are 50 light years ahead of us. White foids that follow asian beauty standards will forever fog.
View attachment 2922042
Letting natural aging do the thing is dozens times better than getting God knows what on your face to try to look forever like a teenager. Do you not get a puking feeling knowing what is there behind all the plastic? White MILFs will forever be better, they look like real grown women, as it should be.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, HTN_Mentalcel and aspiringexcel
Your children will probably not live past the first 6 months.

Incel factory:

shina-7.jpg
4134700_tumblr_n41p8pGdBY1rmq945o1_500.jpg

6'5 24" bidelt 9" wrists factory:

iu
retro-vintage-big-boobs-tumblr.jpg
iu
iu

@flippasav

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, flippasav, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
Bro never Heard of fat distribution

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and HTN_Mentalcel

Incel factory:

shina-7.jpg

iu
iu
iu

@flippasav
I hope these guys dont get a girl pregnant, then starvemaxx her and then create truecel kids.:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
This forum is like "This is a true stacy!"

Then posts some concentration camp survivour. You guys are like the negros who chase obese women but can't seem to recognize it as that.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel

Then posts some concentration camp survivour. You guys are like the negros who chase obese women but can't seem to recognize it as that.
What if i dickmaxx to 9 inches? Ofc im gonna fuck landwhales, what a shit take.

• JFL
Reactions: Sny

Im slavoid so im like a niggaa in a way, maybe thats why i like obese foids?

• JFL
What if i dickmaxx to 9 inches? Ofc im gonna fuck landwhales, what a shit take.
Why would you want a 9 inch penice? You do realize that diminishing returns exist and that you still need face, height and body to make a girl finish easily?

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Why would you want a 9 inch penice? You do realize that diminishing returns exist and that you still need face, height and body to make a girl finish easily?
Because im 7 inches and i will never hit the posternal cervix, @Dicklet3incher Cage:lul:

• So Sad
Swallowed all the dickpills I see.
Yes anyone can wear a mask, wear stilts, shoulder pads and become chad. Have a big dick with sensations? No surgery for that, all surgery and PEmaxxing does not have erectile quality to pleasure a foid. So everything is cope in comparison.

• JFL
Reactions: Mister Fuwy
Women don’t care what you call them, at the end of the day there are over 30 men willing to spend their life earnings on her

Incel factory:

shina-7.jpg

iu
iu
iu

@flippasav
Some people are just stupid and I don’t even blame their T levels

• +1

View attachment 2922042
No wonder asian women are becoming so popular nowadays.

White women are basically nuking their own smv.
If they all look ethnic anyway, then you might as well just pursue an ethnic women, why would I want an ethnic women who has ww ego. :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel

Incel factory:

shina-7.jpg

iu
iu
iu

@flippasav
Who said I even want children? Fuck children.
I only care about aesthetics

Those women look like cows gtfoh

• JFL