a girl told me i look much better IRL compared to my pics

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
she is a 16 jb who has been stalking me whenever i pick my sis up from her school. She said i look much better irl than in pics.
Idk how to feel about that.
Does it mean its over for my online dating life?

most people look worse on pictures.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 23554, KingBetaTut and 6 others
Most ppl look better irl in motion because asymmetries are not noticeable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, Deleted member 23564 and Oberyn
girls dont talk to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu and jojoyou
Thats good most men are bad at taking pics. So its possible to ask girls to take pics

• +1
Reactions: jojoyou
that's normal, i can take 10 pictures in a day of my face and i only like one picture. That one picture is what that you should be using on social media, don't use shitty pictures, women in social media look like goddess, in real life they're average or below

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564
that's normal, i can take 10 pictures in a day of my face and i only like one picture. That one picture is what that you should be using on social media, don't use shitty pictures, women in social media look like goddess, in real life they're average or below
Good idea but imagine frauding your pics from ltn to chadlite and when you go on a date she sees a full blown truecel who looked like a chad in pictures jfl

Good idea but imagine frauding your pics from ltn to chadlite and when you go on a date she sees a full blown truecel who looked like a chad in pictures jfl
Im not saying to modify the pictures, it's just taking the best picture of all of them. Women take the best picture out of 300 and modify them with filters and shit, that's very different. We're way more attractive in real life than in a picture, most people think they're orks and it's not like this, static pictures if we don't have perfect proportions break our proportions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25339
Same here. A lot worse in pics ,always been told that.

Ok rajesh

• +1
Reactions: KingBetaTut
Everyone looks better irl because you dont notice asymmetries, lack of facial harmony etc. A chadlite looks like a full blown chad irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and FrenchChad
most people look worse on pictures.

This. It's why women edit their Instagram pictures to hell and back and most guys don't even notice in IRL meetings.

Women will fake their entire jawline using faceapp and other frauding editing apps.

This. It's why women edit their Instagram pictures to hell and back and most guys don't even notice in IRL meetings.

Women will fake their entire jawline using faceapp and other frauding editing apps.

We notice, we just don’t have options so we don’t make a big deal of it.

Angle and lighting fraud is the better way than faceapp, but more effort.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and VenatorLuparius
This is most people, unless you get a professional photographer or use specialized cameras, it’s hard to look at your best.

bro are you muslim?